Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics (40530 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by bashorundon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Hmmm..... Some old women though.....

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa

Its now getting obvious that this Chibok girls stuff is a pure "political scam "

I only see some poor hungry women, hired to cry and later be compensated with peanuts undecided [/size]
They may not be as old as you think. Poverty and travails makes one look aged faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by sokera: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
N
benedictnsi:

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa

Its now getting obvious that this Chibok girls stuff is a pure "political scam "

I only see some poor hungry women, hired to cry and later be compensated with peanuts undecided [/size]
these are the daddies and uncles you are looking for ... Wailer

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Chubhie: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
I am not a politician but a professional soldier. I am, therefore, a man of few words and I have been brief through my professional career.
PMB to chibok parents.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lets get it right here... We read no journalist was let-in into the meeting, how did you get these pix?

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Titto93:
it's a shame for these old women to have accepted to play this role. Don't ask me what I mean.

igbos. how do you think you and your fellows are wiser than the whole world?
None of these women is above 42 years old. Poverty made them look like grand mother.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Spybradd: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

but during gej era u were blind,ba? If i call u hypocrite now...
grin
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
600 fuking days.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by ibwizzy: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
How far nah!!! How we go take know say na chibok girls parents

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

And that's why he was cold and ordered cameras out... he has probably realised since the scam in that and he's getting unimpressed by the play acting...

Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by SHAIBULIAR: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
henryanna36:

The mood and tone of the July 8th meeting was much warmer than today’s meeting as Mr. Buhari was cold, the group said.

today's mood na go and die mood grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Pidggin(f): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
He who understands life knows that anyone who causes a mother to grieve: It shall not be well with him
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
This drama is becoming embarrassing. Oby should just admit she was scam to look for no missing girl. Trying to demonstrate her her commitmet to some facebook critics is stupid

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by richiepolymer(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Bless your soul. I have same thoughts too. even right from GEJ administration I saw the Chibok issue as a scam. those women look hired! E get wetin poverty nor dey make Nigerians do?

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari had promised during campaign that he will lead troops to sambisa forest to rescue the chibok girls.Has he step into borno state since he was sworn in as president?
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by danjaD(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chibok girls! One of d many frauds dt got apc 2 power
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Diamonddris(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make this women cool down na! Haba!!!

Even if na person die, after one year sef u no go cry again ...

I see this as an avenue to loot money from the federal govt. Every year ...

Wait, u will see this happening again next year .

This women be like "God make them no release our girls o, make we for come de cry collect money every year ....
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by free2ryhme: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Atleats get small sense

Who will bear the cost of bringing their families to Abuja including feeding and accomodation

Get small sense at least
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by justice2016: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omotayor123:
I wonder where those girls really are

So sad. undecided

It is scam ...chibok girl never happen
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Someone needs to verify whether those women were the ones who visited gej that he gave them #100k each.One lady who always accompanied them is missing here.

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm....

The question the FG should be asking is the girls carrying out suicide bombings are coming from where??...

Those are the F**king #Chibok_girls...they've been brainwashed!!..

I wonder what buhari is doing!,small time Lai mohammed would come and start talking #Technical_Poo
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Did anyone NOTICE that all the crying eyes and faces are DRY? no tears,it is obvious it is for the camera alone.

Nice job Daura President,truth does not hide for long.........we go hear and see the end of apc scamming Nigerians with chibok girls story.

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love Machine:
Someone needs to verify whether those women were the ones who visited gej that he gave them #100k each.One lady who always accompanied them is missing here.
I guess u meant Bilikisu Yesufu...D one dat act like Oby's vice/deputy/second in command... If dats right, den i can confirm to u dat she's dead... She died in Hajj...
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by nenergy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

May God forgive you.
May you NOT loose a loved one to kidnapping.
May you NOT cry over your family.
May you NOT be made fun off when you're really hurting.
May you not..may you not. Amen!

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by refiner(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Descartes:
Just look at Burutai posing for a shot when a sensitive issue is been discussed. Smh
lwkmdgringringrin
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Closedoor:

You are a ****

Thanks for that
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Whether these women were real parents or rented actress shouldn't be the bone of contention. What should worry us as Nigerians is Buhari's action of walking away. He should have shown compassion and connect emotionally with the parents, just like he would do if his granddaughters were kidnapped.

Regarding the Chibok girls, okay, let's explore their fate

1) It's obvious they won't be together any longer, they could have been separated into splinter groups and married or sold off

2) if most of them are still in one location, which I doubt, then that means Boko Haram see them as assets that should be kept, in case there is an amnesty, prisoner exchange in the future.

Option 2 is only possible if Boko Haram has a coordinated command at the centre.

3) Out of the over 200 girls kidnapped, some might have died because of diseases or used as suicide bombers. The suicide bomber theory is plausible because Boko Haram seem desperate at the moment due to heavy losses they have suffered.

4) They could all have been killed, after all, Boko Haram have shown to be very unpredictable. Option 4 is only likely if the commanders were upsurped in an internal dispute for power and a new leader decides to do something really extreme. Maybe that's why we haven't seen Shakau recently or he was mortally wounded in one of the air assault by the Nigerian Airforce and the new leader has done something really drastic

I'm surprised we have no Intel on the whereabouts of the girls, either through captured Boko haram prisoners, recently rescued Boko Victims or through aerial surveillance.

If I were the president, my one last straw at this situation is to gather all our Navy, Airforce and Army personnel, and invade Sambisa forest from different angles, comb every inch of the forest and see if there are hidden bunkers, outlets, etc. We code name the operation and see where it leads.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
nenergy:
May God forgive you. May you NOT loose a loved one to kidnapping. May you NOT cry over your family. May you NOT be made fun off when you're really hurting. May you not..may you not. Amen!

Thank you cool
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Lovine: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Are they crying for real?
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Arty2014:

Did anyone NOTICE that all the crying eyes and faces are DRY? no tears,it is obvious it is for the camera alone.

Nice job Daura President,truth does not hide for long.........we go hear and see the end of apc scamming Nigerians with chibok girls story.

Tot it was only me that noticed that

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by ceeyucee: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Especially when you consider the fact that they (northan women) marry very early...unless they are 'Grandmothers Association of Chibok Girls'
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Atleats get small sense

Who will bear the cost of bringing their families to Abuja including feeding and accomodation

Get small sense at least

I also wished you had an infinitesimal brain to think and look into this issue bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report / President Buhari Broke His Ramadan Fast With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi / What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.