Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,118 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Call To Cbn To Rescue Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Call To Cbn To Rescue Nigerians (406 Views)

Nigerians React To CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims / Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. / Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Cbn To Rescue Nigerians by otubujohn(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
I hope this makes front page. I believe that some persons at the helm of affairs should be on nairaland. The CBN sells dollar at 198naira while other banks sells sell beyond 260naira. Please can we start a campaign to call CBN to force these banks to have pity on us.
I had planned to do bulk importation of some products, after sending part payment last year, now I am confused as I don't know what to do next

Please this is too much. Laptops we buy at 18000 is now over 28000 cos of this. You can also rebroadcast this

cc lalasticlala seun

(1) (Reply)

Free Consultation For Nairalanders On Bakery And Bread Business / Pop Corn Supply / Video - Nigeria Finance Minister (kemi Adeosun) Speaks On 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.