Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See (706 Views)

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by yhungrozay(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wanna ask you guys if you can send 5k to a girl you never meet before, but you jux chatinq on social network?
Pls comment cuz this girl is killing me!
Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Send her the 5k and cry back to us, saying u sent money to a girl u've never met and she dumped u. guys gan sef

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by Tocheagle(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Send me the 5k, I will help u send it to the girl

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by yhungrozay(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol! Thanks guys! I will use my brain!
Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by myfantasies(f): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
yhungrozay:
Lol! Thanks guys! I will use my brain!
Which brain?

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by sseunth(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Which brain?
the one in his ass hole

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by myfantasies(f): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
sseunth:
the one in his ass hole
I taught as much

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by cruzita(f): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
in AY's voice USE YOUR HEAD

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by yhungrozay(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
sseunth:
the one in his ass hole
Shey na ass u qet ur own brain?
Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by yhungrozay(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
in AY's voice USE YOUR HEAD
Thanks bro!
Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op if you want to send the doe send it but at the same time you will have to do it with a free mind... Bearing in mind that whatever happens you did it because you wanted to not because you were forced to. Don't send if she's forcing you to.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by yhungrozay(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Shinyjay:
Op if you want to send the doe send it but at the same time you will have to do it with a free mind... Bearing in mind that whatever happens you did it because you wanted to not because you were forced to. Don't send if she's forcing you to.
grin
Shinyjay:
Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by sseunth(m): 5:52am On Jan 15, 2016
yhungrozay:
Shey na ass u qet ur own brain?
kindly ask ur ancestors
Re: Can You Give 5k To A Girl You Never See by ba7man(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2016
If you can afford it, why not?

Send it and don't expect anything in return...... don't even ask.

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Injured In Fight With Wizkid And Entourage At Club Quilox / See The Russian Policeman Who Looks Just Like Leonardo Dicaprio / Basketmouth Unveiled As Malta Guinness Brand Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.