Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Nigerian Youth Has Lost It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Youth Has Lost It (400 Views)

Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe / Youth Has Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Youth Has Lost It by Raziii(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Its 12:17am and I am still awake, reading the comments by you guys on various issues!

The truth is, its not funny anymore. Something has definitely gone wrong with us.

I mean how did we get to this point, where almost everything we say makes no sense. We have been eaten up by hatred and unjust tribal sentiments.

Obama said the American youth can change the world. Can the Nigerian youth change the world? Not even a chance with the way we are going.

From the east to the west to the north and south south, we have nothing to sell to the world but we are so filled with pride!!! No one is making sense anymore! What is wrong with us

This is 2015 but we seem so outdated in our reasoning. The truth is we deserve the kind of leaders we have had since 1999! I mean afterall, leadership is a reflection of the people!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Youth Has Lost It by talktonase(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2016
You look the whole NL with more than a million issues to discuss and say nothing is meaningful...bros mind yasef oh! Which kine weed u smoke?
Re: The Nigerian Youth Has Lost It by Raziii(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2016
talktonase:
You look the whole NL with more than a million issues to discuss and say nothing is meaningful...bros mind yasef oh! Which kine weed u smoke?
don't pretend like you don't know what I'm trying to say!

(1) (Reply)

Making Money In Sport Betting / Why GEJ Shouldn't Speak / Re: Epistle To President Buhari: Its Months Down, Nothing For The Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.