Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Upgrade Your Infinix Hot-2 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrade Your Infinix Hot-2 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow (1418 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Your Infinix Hot-2 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow by dpfaces(m): 4:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Visit the link below to get all the necessary link required for the procedure....

How to Flash Marshmallow on Infinix Hot 2
1. Once you’ve downloaded the Android M zip file, Rename it to update.zip
2. Place it on the root of your SD Card (it shouldn’t be in any folder)
3. Power off your phone
4. Hold Volume Up + Power Button
5. Release power button and tap volume up once you see the “Infinix” Logo
6. It will show you a dead Android robot with a red sign
7. Press Volume Up or Volume Down (device dependent) to get into the stock recovery
8. Scroll down with Volume button to “Apply Update from SD Card”
9. Scroll down to the update.zip and select with the Power Button.
10. Allow it to install and once installation is done, reboot your system. After rebooting, you should now have a new device running Android 6.0. If you’ve been having problems with your Infinix Hot 2, hopefully this update will make things better.

Content Source: http://news.dpfaces.com/how-to-upgrade-your-infinix-hot-2-android-one-to-android-6-0-marshmallow/

For Proper/Clear Reading:: http://news.dpfaces.com/how-to-upgrade-your-infinix-hot-2-android-one-to-android-6-0-marshmallow/
Re: Upgrade Your Infinix Hot-2 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow by lafayette(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Upgrade Your Infinix Hot-2 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Ndissle(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices
Re: Upgrade Your Infinix Hot-2 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow by frank317: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hi please I am having serious issues with my infinix hot 2

I just upgraded it and since then the phone has been misbehaving.

.. data finishes easily in a couple of days for doing nothing,
.. The phone os now slower
.. My saved contacts now appear like they were never saved both when I am dailing from saved contact or recieving calls. The contact just appear like its unsaved.
..The battery finished much faster.

pls help

(1) (Reply)

How To Screenshot On Any Smartphone And Tablet / Iphone 5 64gb For Sale!!! / Cheap Airtel Night And Calling Data Plan. Valid 12am-5am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.