Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,223 members, 7,904,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen (1099 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by sweetcoint(f): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2009
am 19yrs old pls advice me,
since i broke up with my guy last year December Cos his dating my friend, have not giving my heart to any other person, guys do come around but am afraid to be  hurt.
am now in love with my chart mate that works in Gabon, he lives in port Harcourt i also leave in port Harcourt too and he said his coming to introduce me to his people and engage me.
am afraid cos i don't know him ( his attitude or behaviour )although he claims to be a kind and caring person and we do talk on phone, and i have aspect his proposal which is Strange to me for someone that have not seen. sad sad sad
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by ikamefa(f): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are you for real? girl wake up and smell the roasted ponmo jor! its 2009!

a. you've never met him
b. prolly never seen his pix sef
c. dude! could be an assassin ,a serial killer, even a hunched- back man  grin

na wah oh! undecided
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2009
sweetcoint:

since i broke up with my guy last year December Cos his dating my friend, have not giving my heart to any other person, guys do come around but am afraid to be hurt.
am now in love with my chart mate that works in Gabon, he lives in port Harcourt i also leave in port Harcourt too and he said his coming to introduce me to his people and engage me.
am afraid cos i don't know him ( his attitude or behaviour )although he claims to be a kind and caring person and we do talk on phone, and i have aspect his proposal which is Strange to me for someone that have not seen. sad sad sad

To start with u are just 19!!! and he is telling u about marriage? Are u ok? U never met him, pls don't even meet him alone, go with a friend older than u and pls pls and pls don't accept any marriage proposal. Next thing now is to promise u a trip to Gabon. God help u
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by platinumnk(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2009
please stop whatever u are doing u are 19 ure way tooo young and if the guy hasn't realized it he is just using u. point blank.

forgive the guy who did u wrong there are plenty of better ones for u once u open ur heart, and also ur brain to weedle out the nasty ones
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by TheSeeker(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2009
First of all, you're just so young prolly just made it out of High School and a guy who's twisted wants to twist your life? There is no two-way about it, he's a bum, he fake, a pussy. He just want to use you maybe push drugs, anything goes in the society these days. You just don't know what is going on and I bet you don't know what love is about let alone marriage. My advice is, don't go anywhere near him not even if your dad is going with you. You hear? Face your book and concentrate on being another Hillary Clinton, Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ekwesili, maybe even Sarah Palin(I have low opinion of her), Condolezza Rice, Onyeka Onwenu. Be a good girl, it's time to hit the library.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by ifyalways(f): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Topic,hell no,i cant fall in love with some cyber personality.
If i aint seeing u,then i cant feel ya.simple.
@Poster,u are way too young to handle cyber lovey-dovey and the stress that comes with it.
Even if u wanna give the guy a try,pls u guys shld just start as mere friends,get to meet one on one b4 u can decide to start any thing serious.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by rubi(f): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
sweetcoint:

since i broke up with my guy last year December Cos his dating my friend, have not giving my heart to any other person, guys do come around but am afraid to be hurt.

Forget about enagagement and introduction. Meet him in person first before concluding whether to date or not to date. Don't be emotional be logical Anya n'epu uzo eri
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by 190: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2009
rubi
wen we were supoosed 2 meet didnt u foc.k up
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by TheSeeker(m): 4:32am On Jun 21, 2009
190:

rubi
wen we were supoosed 2 meet didnt u foc.k up

No take lafff kill me here oooo
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by 190: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2009
na true na!

no dulling
190 has spoken
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by omega25red(m): 3:13am On Jun 22, 2009
this girl is going to get kidnapped and shipped to europe to sell some azz

at 19 how can you be this naive? yes people do date online but you have to be wary when a man you never met is coming to marry you. If i were you i would keep it online. Besides who said he too wouldn.t break your heart
Loving a person is a gamble sometimes you find the right one and most of the time you find the wrong one.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by biola44: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2009
u r being played!
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by sexyLeamon(f): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2009
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are you for real? girl wake up and smell the roasted ponmo jor! its 2009!

a. you've never met him
b. prolly never seen his pix sef
c. dude! could be an assassin ,a serial killer, even a hunched- back man  grin

na wah oh! undecided

ditto
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by beingme(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2009
young lady u re too young for engagement and love shit to bother u.

u dont ve to let things here online to influence ur life badly, tht guy played with ur head and ve gone so far in geting ur heart.

u should be watchful of wat goes on here (internet) cos it could be destructive.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by izeek(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
@19,
i had to use ur age and not name cos its the only way to emphasis my point.
u damn to young!! wats the hurry, u scared u wont find suitors later?
pls ont rush into a mistake.
cos its apparent u dont even know ur left from u right.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by alaura: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
my dear u ar too young 4 all this pls face ur studies
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by bollyfolly: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2009
My dear @19, u shd be thinking on how to get to sch and be a graduate. or probably u are an undergraduate.
Dont ever accept any marriage proposal for now, cos u are damn too young for that. Search ur heart and make sure u are not in LUST. cos guys are full of honeycoated mouth. abeg shine ya eyessss
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by emilyone(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
thank u all for your responses

a word is enough for the wise!
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by Gentlelady(f): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
As all have said you are too young for all this marriage stuff! Get to meet the guy in person and please cross your legs, DO NOT ALLOW THE GUY IN!!!
I am certain that is what all this introductiion and meeting your parents is about.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by Kunsoft(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
Your are two young for dat my girl. u need more experience so relax dont propose to anyone now unless if u are despirate
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by sweetcoint(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
thanks everybody i really apprecite your contributions, i will try my possible best to stop communicating with him right now and focus on my studies.

thanks i love u all
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by Pittbaby(f): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
have you ever heard the term online predator . Please stay away from this sick man who wants to marry a 19yr he has never met. Dont be another rape statistic
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by daduke2k(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2009
Under age my foot, Nne leave d guy and com 2 me i wil mak it wort ur while.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by sweetcoint(f): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2009
hahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

daduke2k:

Under age my foot, Nne leave d guy and com 2 me i wil mak it wort ur while.
guys are funny,
i don't have time for man again i want to face my studies oh, for now there is nothing like love to me, and my pals help to advice me on how i can be able to know the one that is right for me cos men are irritating me most especially when they say I LOVE YOU
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by j4steady: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
i don talk am say, one day we go read wetin go send person go jail for this NL,

People go just wake up one morning and type wetin dem like for here
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
grin grin grin. . . you dat naive girl to smell the cookie? you ain't see the person and he's already talking marriage shocked. . .you must be really gullible!
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by mavtrevor(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2009
Everyone is going to advice you same. Marriage is a serious business my friend. At 19 and someone is already telling you marriage, doesn't that tell you something? flee! you're probably in you first year in the university judging by the standard today. Concentrate in your education, achieve first and love will beg you someday.
Re: In Love With Someone That Have Not Seen by kok(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
what!!! U dont know him? havent seen him for once? probably havent heard his voice b4 and he is talking of marriage Nne, find power bike and flee! no be run o, I mean FLEE as bible talk am!

(1) (Reply)

Hv U Eva Noticed Dat Most Couples Have This Resemblance, Dat Makes Them Look Lik / My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring / Can I Trust Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.