Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige (14405 Views)

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion / N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by Jackrich: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jacko01:

Bro u aint rich if ppl around u are in penury..... One day dey wil look to u n rob u.... U aint rich cos all ur family one does not hav a job..... U aint rich cos one of ur broda sista... Mother or even father depend on u to survive so address d issue.... Do u fil ppl here aint got jobs wahs ur show off for..... Ur rich in nigeria is it not beta dat we a country lik china wher jus t 5 per cent. R unemployed .... Stop being self centred abeg
Show me where the word 'rich' was mentioned in my post.
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by outlaw90p(f): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
We are praying for bigger money, you guys are claiming some youth are lazy....what is 5k to some people ?
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by islandmoon: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
education is overrated! vocational and practical activities are the things thriving in the world today, Nigeria Education sector only trained Nigerian youth to sit in the office and you are still trying to continue with that!!! someone is not using his/her brain, cant you see it isn't working rebuild places like Ajaokuta industry and lets start practicing with iron and metal objects ...then you will be surprised how creative the youth are, we can only display our skills with what is available around us, make electricity available.

sometimes i feel am smarter than these our so called leaders.

when you trained everyone as a boss, who is going to do the job

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by ovieben(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
where are bricklayers paid 5k a day,this people ehhhnnnn.
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by dubemivan(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
megabyte2:
So they're now lazy but when they needed their vote they were not lazy then, issokay
This is a case of the hunter becoming the hunted. People who voted for the change should feel free to embrace the change!
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by Blackops(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
5k will just fetch me monthly BIS Glo 1 GiG, 1K, some 50 Naira seasonal films like 20, the rest maybe for.Transport for.job interviews.
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by Khez: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lool wait until the black pots of ghana hears that last statement,
Lool they are definitely coming for you mr minister

myners007:
Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Nigige, on Thursday said lazy youths will not get the N5,000 stipend promised by the All Progressives Congress (APC) government.

Ngige in a chat with newsmen at the secretariat of the APC in Abuja, said “We won’t pay N5,000 for people to be indolent. No country in the world would pay people to go home and sleep and collect cash,” he said.

“Some people would get N5,000; we will pay some N10,000, and even for people in teacher conversion scheme, they would get more than N10,000, N15,000 as stipend during training, and they are going to be employed by state governments and the federal government in different institutions.

“It is not a programme we shall run alone; the state governments are going to buy into it, they are going to synchronize with us, we are going to do it in synergy.

“So, we want to get back our youths, capture them, teach them to use their hands, and when they use their hands, they can earn money by employing themselves

“If you get a bricklayer, or a painter today, you cannot pay less than N5,000 for a daily job. And if somebody is able to work 20 days in a month for N5,000, he already has N100,000.

“But, it’s a sad story today. That is why Togolese, Ghannians, and people from Benin Republic, Niger Republic, are the ones who do all these skilled job for us”, he stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/14/lazy-youths-will-not-get-buharis-n5000-stipend-ngige/
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
chesterlee:
Another promise neglected!

Why didn't Ngige/Osinbajo mention the part of 'Lazy youths' during their CHANGE campaign. grin

APC wayo too much!!!
grin grin grin...politicians lie a lot...i never believe any politician until they actually carry out their promises..

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by MadCow1: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
princeade86:
.u are realy mad like ur name.

Thanks for the compliment.. grin

I try my best. cool
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by glowzy: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who pays a bricklayer or painter 5000 for a day job in Nigeria?
Ngige please be realistic or are you talking of another Nigeria am not aware of?
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by tonychristopher: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
MissingBudget:

Ok bro. No hard feelings.

No wahala
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by tonychristopher: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
anonimi:

Make I waka go look for them grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

You no go find them .they are bidding their faces in shame

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by chuckdelis: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
confused govt, tot Liar Mohammed said it was the vulnerable in d society irrespective of age?
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by tonychristopher: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
chuckdelis:
confused govt, tot Liar Mohammed said it was the vulnerable in d society irrespective of age?

But an abled bodied man ain't vulnerable naaa

Which man will depend on 5k definitely not the 5% peeps
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by enoch701(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
DikSin:
Why would any sane responsible neega wait/depend on that pea-nut sef? shocked

Hit fiverr and get the best outa life!
pls can u explain fiverr for me
I don't understand how it works
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by kayalla(f): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
is there anything like "lazy youth'' in Nigeria? our youths wey hustle under rain and storm.
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by ifeoluwa49(f): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
This our politicians sef,wat do dey tk pple 4.r dey not humans? The 5000 that can't even fuel there cars for a day is wat dey r deliberating on who to tk part of it or who not to
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by Skybee1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
use n dump Apc youth,una neva see anyfin,njoii ur useless chang.
Re: Lazy Youths Will Not Get Buhari’s N5,000 Stipend – Ngige by EagleEyes001(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
The so called lazy youths are the ones who voted ur party into power, sha I don't blame your party, Is those youths you had brainwashed. As long there is God in Nigeria, our nation will be great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Work With Those Close To The People': Wike Tackles Kingibe, Hails Aduda / x / Subsidy Removal:GEJ Ready For Mass Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.