Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo (37790 Views)

President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard" / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Buhari Copied Jonathan's Budget- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by eagleeye2: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:

the budget office is a parastatal in the presidency vested with responsibility of budget preparation and they were expected to do the job for which they're paid thoroughly. I'm sure you ain't expecting the president to revet an already vetted job.
I don't expect the president or the presidency to do a damn thing. I actually expect APC apologists to blame someone for their actions and inaction.
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by anigold(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
triplewisdom:

That's why he's a presidiot.
choi i dont learn new word today, CLUELESS-LIC PRESIDIOT..
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by chernest2002: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Dojupyo:
What do you expect
Some called our beloved ex President a clueless man, the one who copied his budget will be called what? angry
cluelessnessis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by fejikudz(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
If Buhari didn't write and pass WASC Economics back in his school days how do you expect him to vet a national budget? Someone that cannot even vet his family budget (going by his inability to locate his land in PH). His certificatelessness confirms his dullardness and his inability to vet a budget confirms his cluelessness. So we are safe to say Buhari is a clueless dullard grin
GOSH.. U BAD OO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by anonimi: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Okeikpu(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
wink

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by omaguibu(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2016
When you sit for exams dey copy from person when no sabi book, (clueless) who you be? A. clueless B. super clueless C.super clueless dullard. answer correctly and get a to and fro ticket to Dubai
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Jehovahovado: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:
When someone copies a clueless person, what will he be called then?
Headless. End time copiers
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by TBD(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2016
He is irrelevant for now trying to seek attention
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by HeavenShield: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
It is embarrassing for a budget of a nation to be duplicated from the previous year. The dynamics such as GDP need to be projected for the upcoming year and the previous year should be minimally referenced. But if it is copied and pasted then it is an "uhuru" doc and the formulators are scammers..
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Bevista:
Can someone please explain to me what Soludo means here. From my little understanding of the budget, the 2016 budget deficit is ~2% of GDP, while the total deficit is ~14% of GDP.
---
Also, can Soludo please explain how a CAPEX budget of ~N1.5tn in the 2016 budget is similar to the ~N500bn in the 2015 budget? While at it, can the former CBN Governor pls tell me how else he expects the government to fund its budget with such declining revenues? Is he suggesting that we should cut government spending to around N4tn, bearing in mind that a recession is looming?

In the 2015 budget, oil revenue was projected at over N2.5tn while in the 2016 budget, it is only project at over N800bn. This clearly shows a break from the past where the 70% of budget was funded from oil revenue.
---
The world Bank projects Nigeria's GDP to grow ~4.5% in 2016. That projection is based on the fact that the government will be spending N6tn this year. Any reduction in spending will effectively shrink the GDP with all its attendant consequences.
Let me illuminate you forget your big grammar in simpler terms you have 100% inside the 100% you borrowed 37%....of the total budget you gave 30% to capital project undecided....what does it tell you....just analyse a bit
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:
then his minsters are to be blamed
the way you blamed jonathan's ministers for all that happened under him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by mkoabiola: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2016
But if soludo was made d finance minister am very sure he wont criticize d budget ,
However,ds is anoda battle of criticism for d nx 4yrs .
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......The highest Budget in the history of Nigeria 6.5 Trillion ..........Make I ask una simple layman's question ***
4 Trillion Budget = GEJ

6 Trillion Budget= PMB

THE TWO BUDGETS ARE CARBON COPY !!!
you mumu. No one said it was a carbon copy. Why not read the whole article instead of reading just the topic and making unnecessary conclusions.
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Eluwilussit(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2016
If I hear say Buhari copy Jonathan, eh... Bubu fit copy anything on his own? Him go understand wetin him dey copy? Abeg, make we no elevate this super clueless man o. Na him boys copy. Oga no fit read. Him no even see the budget, talkless of copy. Sham. grin
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=darlingtonIIV post=41995700] you mumu. No one said it was a carbon copy. Why not read the whole article instead of reading just the topic and making unnecessary conclusions.[/quoteFormer governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Charles Soludo has stated that the 2016 budget presented by President Muhammadu Buhari was almost the same as the one presented by his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan.

According to Soludo, the present budget was a carbon copy of the one by Jonathan’s government, adding that defeating old bad ideas could be better that initiating new ones.

He said this while speaking at the 13th Daily Trust Dialogue in Abuja on Thursday.

“The present budget is more of the same to the previous ones. Mr. Vice President [Prof. Yemi Osinbajo], If you scale your budget on the scale of GDP, it is almost the same with the previous government..........Have you noticed that you are the MUMU that didn't read the article?

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
you mumu. No one said it was a carbon copy. Why not read the whole article instead of reading just the topic and making unnecessary conclusions.
..............Have you noticed that you are the MUMU that didn't read the article grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by sorepco(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
There is nothing wrong with contnuity in government when you copy a policy or continue a prohect!! But all is wrong when you copy a budget. How can you copy a budget and come out with 6 trillion whereas the person whose budget you copied was on 4 trillion? How does that afd up?

MisterGrace:
Dear Soludo,

With due respect, what is wrong wi th that?
Why is it a crime?

Whatever happens to continuity in government.

The most important thing is its implementation.
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Splashme: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:
This govt is a joke.

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by Allosaurus: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Photocopy, ko easy
If you wanna be like GEJ, get your certificate o grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by northvietnam(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:

Cluelesssician , Hope my try was OK?. grin
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by nike4love: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:

SUPER CLUELESNESS A.K.A President Buhari no 10
If to say there is GEJs name on the budget the man fit copy the names join.hahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by northvietnam(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari inability to
locate His certificate confirms his dullardness as clueless dullard grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by banio: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:

He will be called cluelessest. Lol I think that's the superlative of clueless. Yes clueless-est
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by 247Dior(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:
then his minsters are to be blamed
true talk coz the man can't even read nor write
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by banio: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2016
PMB paid his aids to copy GEJ budget. So funny. Its like paying somebody to write an Examination for U. The person gets into the hall and starts copying. Useless people. I taut this govt has Jagaban, Is he also Clueless-est
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=ZuzuMan post=41996081][/quote] you typed "almost the same" i don't understand when almost the same become a carbon copy.
Oh wait,...
You be mumu
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by free13: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Missing budget. ........ grin
copied budget. ............ grin
#one chance.
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by aftatechbiz(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:

MUMU
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by IVORY2009(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugonnax:
I have no doubt that our economy will be turning around by now had Charles Soludo been the Minister of Finance and on his recommendation a new CBN governor. I wouldn't even mind him going back to CBN...he did a fabulous job while he was there.

The current CBN governor is a disgrace, I don't know the reason why "President Buhari" is still keeping that man....
Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by stexsy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:

why should he copy a clueless person in the first place?

He is super clueless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo by sk4real2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
DonCortino:

he will be called a dullard simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.