Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,732 members, 7,892,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning (44590 Views)

Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians / The First Thing President Buhari Did After Resumption / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by lastpage: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
donholy28:
gerarahere! mehn!! so he wakes up every morning to wear agbada and d special adviser that took this pics dey live with him for house?

The post is about what he does first thing in the morning when he gets to the office.
I am sure you saw the "9am" written in the post....abi make l call SpecSavers for you?

Relax, PMB nor send you. Buubu is a hit, back-to-back, since April 2015! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by lohresloco: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
its funny how under this ogogoro man,eveything was cool and they had better results.....as against this idiot that wakes up early to read papers....
ademega:
a time ago a president will first take ogogoro. and last thing ogogoro
when he takes it in the morning dasuki will present a paper to append his signature then you know the rest.

in the evening, they come with cash while he is. drunk asleep then he waves hands to them, then sharing will start. the keep the change for him to spend in the day time ..

3 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Daintelectual(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
tottinova:

Is your brain working at all
For you to have asked if my brain is working is enough proof that it's working because in ur mind u know I will understand the question!

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Unfathomable: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:
when he takes it in the morning dasuki will present a paper to append his signature then you know the rest.

in the evening, they come with cash while he is. drunk asleep then he waves hands to them, then sharing will start. the keep the change for him to spend in the day time ..

**** if it will take ogogoro to get Buharis dead brain functioning'/get to work instead of chasing political enemies you better go dump a Geepee tank of it in his Bedroom...the Presidential spokesman is a disgrace, the State house should indeed be a beehive with constant activities, important meetings are held in the wee hours of the morning in other State houses the World over. Is he now happy that Buhari has turned Aso Rock to a retirement home where he wakes up to lazy around while Nigerians suffer? How can a sensible President have such leisure with the state his country is in? What I see up there is a narcissistic sociopath who enjoys seeing people suffer

2 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Unfathomable: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2016
lastpage:

I bet a slowpoke like you wakes up every morning and run around NAKED!?
shocked shocked shocked grin grin

The post is about what he does first thing in the morning when he gets to the office.
I am sure you saw the "9am" written in the post....abi make l call SpecSavers for you?

Relax, PMB nor send you. Buubu is a hit, back-to-back, since April 2015! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

A hit in failure and confusion....interesting. Going to his office by 9am?! really?? Is that when a responsible boss gets to work? I wouldn't blame him, he's got absolutely NOTHING TO DO! The next thing will be his clowns flooding the net that he attended FEC meeting 10mins before his ministers arrived, those are the kind of useless stories you guys pride yourselves with.

Lastsense!!

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Barigaboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Wow, Buhari is highly intelligent. U don't need to be told peoples problems is reported in daily news papers. Concurrent news will determine which side of the economy needs urgent attention. U don't need to like the president's party but u need to like good work. Stop your critizism he already won if u r not satisfy with his leadership, leave the country. We need to give him chance n m sure we would appreciate him better wen he leaves power to the corrupt leaders with the Shovel to pack cash.
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Forwetinnah: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Unfathomable:

**** if it will take ogogoro to get Buharis dead brain functioning'/get to work instead of chasing political enemies you better go dump a Geepee tank of it in his Bedroom...the Presidential spokesman is a disgrace, the State house should indeed be a beehive with constant activities, important meetings are held in the wee hours of the morning in other State houses the World over. Is he now happy that Buhari has turned Aso Rock to a retirement home where he wakes up to lazy around while Nigerians suffer? How can a sensible President have such leisure with the state his country is in? What I see up there is a narcissistic sociopath who enjoys seeing people suffer

You best describe Booooohari, nothing can be more apt!! Your comment deserves a blank cheque, how do you get it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by sweetlaw: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:

in the evening, they come with cash while he is. drunk asleep then he waves hands to them, then sharing will start. the keep the change for him

to spend in the day time ..

As if u were there......... Mu*mu
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by teeghurl(f): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
We all know that buhari doesn't read papers rather he tunes to BBC Hausa
with his transistor radio. grin

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by kasay: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
mccoy47:
APC!!!
Still campaigning after election cry

Son, that's isn't campaigning. It's part of governance. The people are entitled to know about their leaders activities and lifestyle same way you fall over yourself to know what your superstars/role models such as Olamide,Wizkid,Donjazzy, Nnamdi Kanu, Afrocandy,Cossy Orjiakor, Messi etc does on daily basis.

Son, plss grow up in knowledge, wisdom, understanding, thinking and stature.

It will help you to become a real man!!
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by shameseun: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:

If na ogogoro go reset this ones brain, l am ready to supply unadulterated Sapele water direct from Niger delta creeks abeg. We need real change, not by reading papers.

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ademega(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
sweetlaw:

As if u were there......... Mu*mu
dont tell me e pain u lolz
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by tottinova: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Daintelectual:

For you to have asked if my brain is working is enough proof that it's working because in ur mind u know I will understand the question!

Ok
No qualms grin
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by tottinova: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Daintelectual:

Ok
No qualms grin
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by IamKollinx(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:

Guy u funny die!
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by JoeCutie(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I love you! cheesy
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Lionsclaw: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:

And doesnt it bother you that that ogogoro man is more calm collected peace loving than your duara idiot that is an emotional cry baby who will storm out on grieving mothers and be angry that people are criticizing him.

Have you ever wondered what buhari will do if he taste a sip of ogogoro. He might shoot all the dogs and baboons and zombies flocking around him. Maybe starting with you wink
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:

You got it.
grin grin grin
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
viviangist6:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UcakRHKGMw8/VpiXJSSDKeI/AAAAAAAH_qw/ULe8H2d_aLg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
"He gets to the office in the morning about 9 a.m, the first thing he requires us to do is get the highlights of newspapers ready for him, and so before he comes in, we have reviewed the newspapers, we have done all the highlights and that is the first thing he looks at. Then he begins to attend to all the other things lined out for him.

Photo credit: @its_mgab (IG)

https://www.naij.com/695148-revealed-president-buhari-first-gets-office-everyday.html

Person father right this thing finish carry the picture of the President with newspaper give us.

After reviewing the news paper you still give the entire paper to the President.

This lies you people are telling, hmmm there is .....
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by wtfCode: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
are u sure he understand whats in the newspapers? Clueless man
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Iyoma2(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Every hausa man wether with certificate or no certificate likes looking at pictures in newspapers, phones n pads cos dey uderstands picture language better than written items or articles buhari is hausa.
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by farouk0403(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Go find work abeg,
Let's "assumed" that he don't know how to speak English, he is still better than you,

You won't even dare his maid.......
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ikedi94(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
saraphina:
chaiiii....
hi princess dat man thinks dat he can talk ..hw u doing?
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by sweetlaw: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=ademega post=41999098] E pain me oooooo and I am laughing at my mumuness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Even Morons Know Buhari Has Failed" - Obasanjo / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.