Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,934 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. (1207 Views)

"Gift Or Bribe, Buhari Has Shown Us The Way" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP / Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by inlandtaipan: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebola (a more serious and more contagious disease) was contained by Jonathan but buhari can't contain lassa fever. People keep dying by the day.

Is buhari superclueless?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by drss(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
unlike GEJ dat nipped Ebola in d bud, APC buari govt ar busy dishing out propaganda. lassa fever spreading like wild fire under buari dullard.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by playtheblues(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
I opened a similar thread early in the morning.

Buhari is a bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by kozmokaz(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
GEJ.....

Dash dis man a brain nah...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by zuchyblink(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
you cannot give what you don't have. Buhari knows nothing. It is only in Nigeria somebody like Buhari can be president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
People would soon come here and ask what the connection between Buhari and Lassa Fever is. Before they ask, let me point out here that during the Ebola outbreak, we all saw efforts by the Fed Min of Health to sensitise Nigerians about the disease, track and isolate possible carriers of the disease until same was completely eradicated. The government even issued an emergency speech on the outbreak, you can read came here:

http://naijezie.com/2014/08/11/president-goodluck-jonathan-speech-emergency-declaration-ebola/

So far Lassa Fever has claimed over 42 lives and counting in about 12 States and I am sure that very many people are not even aware of a Lassa Fever outbreak in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by modath(f): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2016
inlandtaipan:
Ebola (a more serious disease and more contagious disease) was contained by Jonathan but buhari can't contain lassa fever. People keep dying by the day.

Is buhari superclueless?

Do you know about Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control ?

Go & research how much has gone into it & what is presently on ground...

Check it's funding by international donor organizations, check if there is a soul minus a figurehead of head called Prof Nasidi working there, check if there is an act of NASS backing it despite billions being appropriated for the centre, then come back & edit..

Just don't come wailing on this platform when both Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu & Linus Awute are being "persecuted" by EFCC!!!

BTW, the credit for Ebola containment is rightly for Fashola & Amaechi & all Chukwu did was to give a press conference!!!

You people know so little but shout the loudest!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by inlandtaipan: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2016
modath:

I don't know anything but I know 42 lives has been lost and buhari is busy with frivolities. Which amaechi and fashola, the federal ministry of health was fully in charge of ebola control.

The same fashola and amaechi are still in this administration, so what can they share their self acclaimed experience?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by modath(f): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2016
inlandtaipan:
I don't know anything but I know 42 lives has been lost and buhari is busy with frivolities. Which amaechi and fashola, the federal ministry of health was fully in charge of ebola control.

The same fashola and amaechi are still in this administration, so what can they share their self acclaimed experience?

What do you know about Ministry of Health? Can you swear under oath to knowing how events played out?

You just admitted knowing nothing but you are holding a position, don't you see the irony? smiley

I repeat you don't have any idea how things played out but i understand that you are loyal to your sentiments , so believe what aligns with your bias...

BTW Amaechi & Fashola are no longer in charge of states , the governors are supposed to act cos if they are waiting for any CDC, they are on a long thing...

Nuff said, i won't argue with you... peace..
Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by inlandtaipan: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2016
modath:

Nuff said, i won't argue with you... peace..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
modath:

Pls tell them. People who don't think rationally except thru the eyes of ethnicity.
Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by mazeltov(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can bet my life with it, most of the posters on this thread are igbos. You can identify them easily with the way they think.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by mazeltov(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can bet my life with it, most of the posters on this thread are igbos. You can identify them easily with the way they think. they never fail to dissapoint
Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by Yanks101: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
mazeltov:
I can bet my life with it, most of the posters on this thread are igbos. You can identify them easily with the way they think.
And i can bet my life that you are yoruba.
I can identify you guys by your shameless and unusual sycophancy for the buhari administration that even the north is not capable of.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by mazeltov(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yanks101:
And i can bet my life that you are yoruba.
I can identify you guys by your shameless and unusual sycophancy for the buhari administration that even the north is not capable of.
Yoruba? Lwkmdead. You sounded like someone who is long lost in the tunnel of sudden electoral shock!!
You people do think anti'clockwise - when unending ignorance controls sense of judgement. Quickly, The medical approach that was used to combat Ebola is the same medical approach that they are currently using to contain Larsa. And when was the first reported case the disease and when was the time govt responded, only for you and your fellow tots to open worthless thread. Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by Yanks101: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
mazeltov:
Yoruba? Lwkmdead. You sounded like someone who is long lost in the tunnel of sudden electoral shock!!
You people do think anti'clockwise - when unending ignorance controls sense of judgement. Quickly, The medical approach that was used to combat Ebola is the same medical approach that they are currently using to contain Larsa. And when was the first reported case the disease and when was the time govt responded, only for you and your fellow tots to open worthless thread. Mtchew
Spare me the endless drivel.
You now know what it means to think anti-clockwise because the tyrant with the arm-chair VP ,osibanjo is now in aso-rock.?
All the years of anti-clockwise thinkings by your yoruba kiths and kins against the GEJ administration is of course clockwise and appropriate according to you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by mazeltov(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yanks101:
Spare me the endless drivel.
You now know what it means to think anti-clockwise because the tyrant with the arm-chair VP ,osibanjo is now in aso-rock.?
All the years of anti-clockwise thinkings by your yoruba kiths and kins against the GEJ administration is of course clockwise and appropriate according to you.
@bolded!! Wake up boy!! Gej is gone and he is gone for good. If you are not happy about the way we kicked him out, please go to court!! grin
Moreso,The tyrant Vice President is far better than your Drunken Hero of Otuoke and his dullard Vp 'Sambo' who looks like my cousin's Puppet.
I think it is an anti'clockwise thought'' to compare the trio.
Re: Buhari Has Shown Another Level Of Incompetence In The Fight Against Lassa Fever. by Lanretoye(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Some ppl will not get something to do.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of The Present And Past Governors Of River State / China-exim Bank To Fund Lagos, Kano, Calabar Railway Projects – Osinbajo / Leaked Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.