Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,270 members, 7,964,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series (4012 Views)

The 130 Titles Of The Pacesetters Series / Who Remembers The Pacesetters Novel / Do You Remember the Pacesetters Books? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series by makaveli902: 5:41pm On Jun 30
russellino:
@Akanniade
my best has got to be the "instrument". A young ibadan based journalist investigating an epidemic of ritual murder and kidnappings all over the country uncovers a major plot by power mad occultists to take over by first destroying everyone by spreading death and confusion with the "instrument". A fantastic story with a unique plot.
Yeah, that series was in trilogy, the worshippers, the instrument, and the Stone of Vengeance.
Re: Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series by starexjnr(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07
Epiphany:
cry yes, i read almost ALL OF THEM. Those were the books that got me into reading novels in those days. Pacesetters and Hadley Chase books.

Where are the pacesetter series these days? Are they still in production. If not, that is a real pity!
I have plenty more on PDF format
Reach out on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proverbs And Quotes / How To Write A Book On Anything In 14 Days Or Less / Vendetta (a Novelette)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.