Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 (443 Views)

Nnamdi Oboli Shares Throwback Photos With Omoni Oboli With A Lovely Message / 2baba Babymama Sunmbo Adeoye Schools Lady Referring To Her Husband As 'boy' / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 by Veratoocute(f): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
2baba ’s oldest son, Nino Idibia clocked 10 today and his mother, Sumbo Adeoye shared a loving birthday message via Instagram, read below;

“Time passes by so fast! I remember carrying him in my belly, hoping and dreaming about great things! Now he’s become a young man with dreams of his own. Today, my fabulous son turned 10, a coming of age season in many cultures.

Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Nino. This kid is awesome in every way and I’m a blessed to have been entrusted to his development. Here’s to you @ninoidibia May you continue to serve God and be a delight to your generation! I love you son and am super-proud of the young man you have become! -love, Mum”.

Reports from: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/2baba-babymama-lovely-message-to-oldest.html?m=1

Re: 2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 by Veratoocute(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
More gist on www.vabadon.com
Re: 2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 by Royalfurnitures: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happy birthday nino
Re: 2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 by Nightie(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gat d eyes of his dad. Cute him.
Re: 2baba's Babymama Lovely Message To Oldest Son As He Turns 10 by cicc2010(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
happy birthday nino

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State / Earn Big In 54artistry Affiliate Programme. No Sales Required / This Lady Takes Facebook To Another Level ! See What She Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.