Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? (2708 Views)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Can You Buy This Wristwatch For £ 3.5 Million / [For sale] Invicta reverse Wristwatch... Replica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by inikamoze(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello NLers,
I have an EDIFICE CASIO CHRONOMETER I would like to fix. Can anyone recommend a very good watch repairer in the Lagos axis that can properly get it working again? Someone said I could get it fixed on the Island but didn't specify where. Pls suggestions needed. Thanks.

Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by babseg(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
inikamoze:
Hello NLers,
I have an EDIFICE CASIO CHRONOMETER I would like to fix. Can anyone recommend a very good watch repairer in the Lagos axis that can properly get it working again? Someone said I could get it fixed on the Island but didn't specify where. Pls suggestions needed. Thanks.

shenzhen, china
Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by Leeeekeeee: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sure u did get it done on the island..

If they could fix my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak(skeleton) then urs is nofin..

My problem is the location, I met those guyz that sell wrist watch at Tinubu square nd they took me there..

They might take you to those that stay close to the Lace material mkt, those ones they learn work compared to these guyz that stay in a street that is alwayz flooded 365dayz of the year..
Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by inikamoze(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
myndzz44:
Sure u did get it done on the island..

If they could fix my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak(skeleton) then urs is nofin..

My problem is the location, I met those guyz that sell wrist watch at Tinubu square nd they took me there..

They might take you to those that stay close to the Lace material mkt, those ones they learn work compared to these guyz that stay in a street that is alwayz flooded 365dayz of the year..

Thanks for the info bro,can you be more specific about the location and how much do you think the repairs could cost.
Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by unknown87: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2018
inikamoze:
Hello NLers,
Hi, I got to see this post via google today. Also looking for where I can fix my fossil watch. Where you able to a good repairer? If so, where?
Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by IprintMONEY: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
i got an original tag heur that needs to be fixed. where you able to fix yours?
Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by Hausa(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
unknown87:

Hi, I got to see this post via google today. Also looking for where I can fix my fossil watch. Where you able to a good repairer? If so, where?
Bro, did you get to fix your watch? If yes, where?
Re: Where Can I Repair This Wristwatch? by Naijacelebgossi: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
You can get your watch repaired by swiss trained horologist, check them out at ikeja GRA Lagos country club
Mahsng.com

(1) (Reply)

Make An Order For Your Quality-original Eye-wear {sun Glasses} / Trendy Can Braids Hairstyles And The Making:superb!!! / Would You Wear This Extremely High Heels Worn By Lady Gaga??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.