Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. (62185 Views)

Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing / Mtn Code To Send Unlimited Free Text Message Without Paying / WATCH VIDEO: Here's How To Read A Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Chigorkizz(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by MrSmith007: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2016
0ubenji:

Nigga..dis is not a trick..u're wasting ur time.. Wen u read d msg while d fone is on airplane mode or data off(dey are both same tin)
Immediately d data comes on..weda whatsapp is open or not..d msg instantly shows its been read to the person who sent d msg..
Dis is a very old package.. E be like say u jux begin use android fone... Lolz
no mind am.. plus everly the person go see you online.. nah dt wan worse pass
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by FRANKOXY(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Until someone lose his / her lover by making them think that they're ignoring them.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by DONDALA(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Does it work on Facebook?
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by geesilver(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Ahmeduana:
THE ARTICLE WAS CULLED FROM DIGITAL TREND.
Noted
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Pastev1(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2016
This is fraudulent acts, stop practicing fraud!
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by huntax(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2016
greatme2good:
Learnt New thing today. All thanks to the Op.
Fine girl
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
I saw this info on yahoo page few days ago
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by oforij(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks 4d info. Coursecode:::cheatingW101
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by wizkidblogger(f): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Who this go help?
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2016
what's the need, if i want to ignore his/her message i would still ignore! any need
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Mythinghot(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2016
missKiffy:
I no get time for all this, if i read am, i don read am be that even if i dont reply, but BluePearls how can someone remove the "last seen stuff"

Go to your whatsapp settings, go to privacy, you will see remove last seen. But you can't see others last seen when you remove yours.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by missKiffy(f): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2016
justi4jesu:

If you hide your last seen, note that you won't be able to see other people's last seen on their account. So you can't eat your cake and have it. smiley
OK smiley
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Mythinghot(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2016
BluePearls:
Ever wondered how you could do that? Here's a simple trick on how to read Whatsapp messages without the sender knowing you read it.

STEPS:

• When you receive a WhatsApp message DO NOT OPEN IT, instead head to settings and turn on Airplane mode.

• Tap on the WhatsApp icon and read the message.

• Now close the app fully (Apple users can double tap on the home button then swipe up on the WhatsApp window, while Android owners can tap the multitask button and swipe the app to the left).

• Head back to your settings and switch Airplane Mode off.

Your mates will never know you've read their message.

watch the video here

Source

All these james bond make you no know say i don read message? If i read am and no answer you nko, you go beat me?
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Damikevin(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Why go through all this Stress? If you read you no reply, the person go throw u punch tHrough The whatsapp, am surE pple wen do the what's no dey sneaky like this. Haba BrOs. Later una go see gyals to dey do wayo. When u send her airtime now, she load am without opEning the message u go starT para.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by tintedniggz(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2016
ewizard1:
Lolz... Those things dont work. When you turn off airplane mode and network restores, the whatsapp updates the process it has gone through. So no, it wont work.
Just get a moded Whatsapp. I use the Gio Whatsapp. You can even turn off double check.. so the sender thinks you havnt even received the message while you have read it.
Same for BBM. I use a Black mod that would never turn your D to R!
Bro, can I get these apps on playstore and do I have to delete the original BBM AND WHATSAPP

I ignore chats wella and easily! grin
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by tintedniggz(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2016
ewizard1:
Lolz... Those things dont work. When you turn off airplane mode and network restores, the whatsapp updates the process it has gone through. So no, it wont work.
Just get a moded Whatsapp. I use the Gio Whatsapp. You can even turn off double check.. so the sender thinks you havnt even received the message while you have read it.
Same for BBM. I use a Black mod

I ignore chats wella and easily! grin
Bro, can I get these apps on playstore and do I have to delete the original BBM AND WHATSAPP
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by free37: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmm ..
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by professore(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Nice one there
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by dmcdad: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2016
wiseone28:
kiss No time team Gbwhatsapp
Badt guy! You sef like better thing.cheesy
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by dontel(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2016
OP,how does that work? will it change your last seen? because, once a message is delivered, it is assumed that it's been read, and you know when a msg is been delivered (the good sign changes to blue (in my case though), I don't know how yours does). tell me more!
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by morkaz(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2016
missKiffy:
I no get time for all this, if i read am, i don read am be that even if i dont reply, but BluePearls how can someone remove the "last seen stuff"
On ur WhatsApp, go to settings- Account - Privacy- Lastseen - Nobody. #lobatan
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Temikane: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Damikevin:
Why go through all this Stress? If you read you no reply, the person go throw u punch tHrough The whatsapp, am surE pple wen do the what's no dey sneaky like this. Haba BrOs. Later una go see gyals to dey do wayo. When u send her airtime now, she load am without opEning the message u go starT para.
Damikevin:
Damikevin:

Just buy an iPhone 6s. simple. It has a touch option where you can view messages by popping it out. But it won't sign it as read
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by ewizard1: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2016
tintedniggz:

No bro... those apps are not allowed on the playstore. you need to google your way around. For the BBM. I joined the facebook group of the guy that MODs it.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Damikevin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Temikane:

Just buy an iPhone 6s. simple. It has a touch option where you can view messages by popping it out. But it won't sign it as read
story, my phone displays the message on home, with reading accessing my whatsapp.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by DerKaiser: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sorry it doesn't work like that. Whatsapp is smarter.

Once you turn your Internet back on, Whatsapp would register the message as read. Even if you did it offline.

If you are on an android phone there are 2 ways to read Whatsapp messages without ticking off the "message read" signal and they are:

1) Once the message enters your phone, immediately pull down the notification slab to read the message.
unfortunately this will not work well when there are more than 2 messages or messages sent from multiple contacts as Whatsapp would then proceed to number the messages example "messages from 4 contacts" will appear on the notification and you can't read them without opening Whatsapp.

2) This second option is the best on android phones.
Go ahead and create a full screen widget of Whatsapp on a completely separate screen of your phone and make sure this widget covers the whole single screen.
Now any message you receive will appear on this screen and regardless of the number of contacts sending them.

You can also scroll through the widget to read more messages as you receive them.

Whatever you do though, do not tap the widget as it will instantly take you to Whatsapp.

So here you go.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
if nobody reads my message, I call, if the person no wan talk then I delete contact.

no time for wasting time.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by MozB: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why do u have to go through all that stress when you can simply swipe to the right and mark the message as unread? I dont know about android users, but ios can mark as unread.
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Sunglass20(f): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chai! Guys will always find a way out of any technological hook !
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by MozB: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
You can as well turn off read receipts.. So this trick Is so lame. Complete waste of time
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by callMeAlpha(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Giditivity2016:

Your WhatsApp will surely have settings

do asif you are on the chat page
den left click, dats your menu button
click on settings
you will den c privacy
bro plz I've been longing on joining a project fame group on WhatsApp since I plan on going this year,plz how can u add me to the one above..plz
Re: How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. by Unorthodox1: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
BluePearls:
Ever wondered how you could do that? Here's a simple trick on how to read Whatsapp messages without the sender knowing you read it.

STEPS:

• When you receive a WhatsApp message DO NOT OPEN IT, instead head to settings and turn on Airplane mode.

• Tap on the WhatsApp icon and read the message.

• Now close the app fully (Apple users can double tap on the home button then swipe up on the WhatsApp window, while Android owners can tap the multitask button and swipe the app to the left).

• Head back to your settings and switch Airplane Mode off.

Your mates will never know you've read their message.

watch the video here

Source

a better option is to Jailbreak your iPhone/iPad and install whatsapp+ Cydia tweak. Then enable Stealth Mode. cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 / Does Nigerian Customs Charge This High For Ordinary Smartphone Sent From US? / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.