Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole (23216 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video) / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Forwetinnah: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Osho the Omo ale!! Don't worry, that hole is still waiting for you! Lara go cry go Otuoke for your deliverance when time risch. Watch this space

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
butanep:
Adams the short ugly man.

Face the problem in Edo stateam GEJ is far better than you & has gotten to the peak where you can't get to in your next life.

You see why I hate short men?!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by stankezzy: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
ha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Marvinspeed(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshiom--hole is gunning for Lie Muhammed's post (Minister of Information)
I don't know what benefit this information is for sha.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by youngprof8787: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
stankezzy:
ha
nt funny
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Raxxye(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Eziachi:
Which part is trash? Is it the part about a 90 year old busy now writing letter on how he was sharing your money as if it was his?
So you believe GEJ actually told Oshiomole that he will put him in a hole? Tell me you were there when he issued the threat!
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by benedictac(f): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Naija no get chill at all. Anyway that's y I love Nairaland. comments make my day. Lol
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by anaton(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bros you can lie o! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by 9jatatafo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
From numerical diarrhea to false claims. Up Oshio baba.
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Duru009(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why not stop these lies........

Face ur governance.......
People like u will certinly betray buhari 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by badesco(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
You will stil be put into a hole after leaving office.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by nickxtra(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
hiroz:
liar!!oshiomole was very inconsequential in the grand scheme of things,oshiomole is just a local champion unlike senior bros amaechi and baba tinubu e.t.c so GEJ did not need to threaten him...just like nobody worries about oyegun who is just a ceremonial chairman of APC without any power to even appoint councillors in his ward....oshiomole abeg face your state and pay your workers and pensioners their over 6 months salary...
Oshiomole was not a local champion in the scheme of things. Despite the avalanche of high ranking members of PDP members like BOT chair, Anenih, Dokpesi, Minister of Works, former Chief of Staff, Tom Ikimi, etc in Edo state, he got over 40% of votes for the APC in the presidential elections, but Rivers state got less than 5%. What are you saying? And remember, Oshiomhole is not owing Edo workers a dime. He has paid them up to date and even paid all the arrears brought forward from the previous administrations.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by SIRmuel86(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Adams Oshiom-hole or Adams oshiomh-ole.
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by nigeriancuban: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
hedonistic:
This is obviously a blatant lie. What this ugly maggot hopes to achieve by telling this needless lie against a harmless and peace loving man like Jonathan is beyond me.
so you think he can't say this even in gej's front or you feel gej can't harm a fly?
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by hedonistic: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
nigeriancuban:
so you think he can't say this even in gej's front or you feel gej can't harm a fly?

So you feel that Oshiomole can't lie or what exactly is your point?
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by ijustdey: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
osho baba.....

still don't know whats the usefulness these revelation
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
That's not important its all political mouthing even if he did.I wil stil tell you no body holy pass bet that guy is better than the rest we av ever had.bone those shits and move on oga osho
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by ODUBEZE: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jobless Governor of the year ... and this goes to Adams Oshiomole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by nollywoodbabe: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
hedonistic:
This is obviously a blatant lie. What this ugly maggot hopes to achieve by telling this needless lie against a harmless and peace loving man like Jonathan is beyond me.

Did you even read the whole Post? Did you see where he Mentioned another man's name? When it's between two you call say one is lying, but now there is a third person in the Mix and he mentioned his name..... not a child, bout actually the National Chairman of the ruling party in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Uten9z(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
and again GEJ received another international award this time by the Martin Luther King sons himself after ur criticism.
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by tinktanker: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2016
Osho can lie!
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by lielbree: 2:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Oshit-mole is a lying sliver back bastard! angry
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2016
nickxtra:
Oshiomole was not a local champion in the scheme in the scheme things. Despite the avalanche of high ranking members of PDP members like BOT chair, Anenih, Dokpesi, Minister of Works, former Chief of Staff, Tom Ikimi, etc in Edo state, he got over 40% of votes for the APC in the presidential elections, but Rivers state got less than 5%. What are you saying? And remember, Oshiomhole is not owing Edo workers a dime. He has paid them up to date and even paid all the arrears brought forward from the previous administrations.
please!anenih became useless many years ago,people hate that evil man,many edolites don't even know dokpesi is from that state he isn't a recognised politicians and ikimi not too long ago was a member of APC.. do you even live in edo state, for you to say oshiomole is not owing workers that's just sad..he hasn't paid local government workers and pensioners almost 9 months pay,after appointing his stooges as ceremonial LGA chairmen to milk the local councils dry.. you are here spewing nonsense..i don't want to talk to much,I no get power...
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Picknik: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Hey! Can u jst cook ur words before u vomit them...Osho baba is xcellently right.pls be careful how u talk
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Picknik: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2016
Use words rightly especially that matter. Osho is a grt man. Avoid vulgar ulterances
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by GLOBALINF: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Very interesting
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by jtjohn(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oshiomhole go and develope ur state and pay worker's salary.......all project that was working during lucky time all stopped working Immediately u became d governor..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.