Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? (54398 Views)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by NanciaKay(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whatsup with all the I look, You look? this topics should stop making fp ooo! Anyways check me out. Boo boo said I look like me grin
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by thegreencoal: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin...aje oooo. You know even pity the guy sef.
Forzap:
For were…u wey luk lyk pensioner,hw far Dem don pay u undecided
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adewunmi84:
She doesn't lie but may be this is a lie!my wife said to me today"Ade you look like the duro crooner"Tekno"is she saying the truth?
you look like that rat that has 6nipples.
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by jamiuazeez(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not only tekno even Nokia :-XNot only tekno even Nokia
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by pendusky(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
NovusHomo:

When my wife said I looked like GEJ, she was served with divorce papers the following day. I will have no one compare me with that thing! grin

bro you badt ooh
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by princeBlack77(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
nellaluv:
I want to trend tooo. Lemme go find who I resemble tongue
maybe Linda ikeji or Stephanie okereke
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Adebowale89(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Op the thing don start again, I guess.They drink your medicine daily o before the thing get deep seated inside the upstair....
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by oluwadare26(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
2of una dey crazy 4deceiving unaself
Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
AjaniDWickedBoy:

Chai this one iyaff also murdereth english grin
Ode! Does that statement look like any attempt to write correct english? No carry ur small pikin oversabi brain reach my side

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.