Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Are Nigerians Like This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Nigerians Like This? (496 Views)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This? by tuwayz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
It is so annoying how Nigerians bash at what they appreciate mostly directly/indirectly, now the trend is about lil kesh missing the next rated award some f**ls claim his lyrics are trash but do they patronize the ones who make good music? No, they enjoy listening to the same music they criticize, how many good music makers are successful like those you claim sing trash?

The rate at which hypocrisy is taking over our people is so alarming and it is everywhere, some claim they want to hear the truth from people yet they are happier been deceived and those who are honest to them? You know what happens to them, on the case of lil kesh he is there for business and hence he is doing what Nigerians enjoy most but if you think he is singing trash go and make the good lyrics and let's see if you will blow mtcheeeew YBNL ti take over

(1) (Reply)

★ Kcee Flaunts Dapper Look In New Photos ★ / 2face, Waje, Timi Dakolo and Patoranking Unveiled As The Voice Nigeria Coaches / Peter Okoye Lovely Throwback Photo With His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.