Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! (1082 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / These Are Paintings But Look So Life Like (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by KeleDon(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
**You Will Agree With Me After Reading These Facts**

(1) Most black girls you knew five years back are now white... N White R Now Black
(2) 98% of our girls today believe that
attachment hair is better then their natural hairs.
(3) Girls also think fixing of Nails, eye lashes and other foreign bodies makes them more sexy but that's a big lie. It doesn't work always. It even makes some of them much ugly!
(4) Girls always want to end up with tall handsome guy without knowing how beautiful his heart is or how focus the guy is.
(5) They always want to speak like English girls each time guys approach to them but later end up in throwing blunders..
(6) Because of this inferiority complex, they've not been able to see the natural beauty in them.
(7) Be yourself, be original, it pays because black is Beautiful.
REAL BEAUTY IS IN THE HEART AND NOT IN THE FACE.
TRUE OR FALSE??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bro, beauty is in the face. An ugly woman so ugly that you have nightmares. But she is intelligent, decent and kind..

Bro will you marry her? NO!!!!!

So please... beauty is in the face in 2016!!!!!

Nt really face but face, ass, boobs. ...Yeah cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by dollyjoy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
No5 shacheesycheesycheesy it calls to my mind what happened two years ago,mehnsadsadsad

he still tease me with thatsadsadsad
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by dollyjoy(f): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Strahovski:
Bro, beauty is in the face. An ugly woman so ugly that you have nightmares. But she is intelligent, decent and kind..

Bro will you marry her? NO!!!!!

So please... beauty is in the face in 2016!!!!!

Nt really face but face, ass, boobs. ...Yeah cheesy
beauty they says,fade with time but that is the first point of attraction,that not withstanding,a beautiful face without nice attributes is useless,

so you see?a man can date a dazzling beauty without attitude but at the end settle with a monstrous looking womansad with nice and lovely attributes..sad

every man what peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by cruzita(f): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
op pls add this :all the ugly girls u knew 5yrs ago are now married to rich handsome dudes while the beautiful ones are still single.how come
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by KeleDon(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
beauty they says,fade with time but that is the first point of attraction,that not withstanding,a beautiful face without nice attributes is useless,

so you see?a man can date a dazzling beauty without attitude but at the end settle with a monstrous looking womansad with nice and lovely attributes..sad

every man what peace!
Dollyjoy abeg help me tell am oh him no oh!
Every fine girl is a hit back to back
Ogbeni if u want fine girl go and collect them!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by KeleDon(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
op pls add this :all the ugly girls u knew 5yrs ago are now married to rich handsome dudes while the beautiful ones are still single.how come
Cruzita..... Baeb u dey observe wella oh, well sha them still they make choice for market!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by schumastic(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
black is beautiful and when is time to settle down will ask my lady for her pix when she was a baby to be sure cus girls are not smiling..

kiss *team black is beautiful* wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I hear u. If u no fine dese days ' nobody go follow u talk
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by donblade855: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
No5 shacheesycheesycheesy it calls to my mind what happened two years ago,mehnsadsadsad

he still tease me with thatsadsadsad
what happened?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ouch. Not again
Re: Why Are Some Girls Life Like This!!! by KeleDon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ouch. Not again
Lolx... Why do u say so!

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The First Love / 6 Signs Of A Good Woman / Guys Beware! These Are The 7 Women Who Will End Up Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.