Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

LOL! Vic O Wants To Join 2face, D’banj To Perform At Ben Bruce’s 60th Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL! Vic O Wants To Join 2face, D’banj To Perform At Ben Bruce’s 60th Bday (530 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Vic O Wants To Join 2face, D’banj To Perform At Ben Bruce’s 60th Bday by jcodez(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2016

On February 18, 2016, Nigerian senator and boss of Silverbird Group, Ben Murray Bruce will be 60 years old.
The serving senator took to twitter to appreciate some of Nigerian music stars includingWizkid, 2face, Dbanj, Harrysong, Timaya, Tekno and others who have all agreed to perform at his birthday for FREE!

See Tweets below

Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce
I'd like to thank @official2baba, @wizkidayo, @iamdbanj, @Iyanya, Tekno and Harrysong for signing up to perform at my birthday for free!

I also want to thank the Don, @DONJAZZY, @timayatimaya, @MAVINRECORDS and @OfficialWaje for signing on to perform for free at my birthday.

I'd like to thank @official2baba, @wizkidayo, @iamdbanj, @Iyanya, Tekno and Harrysong for signing up to perform at my birthday for free!

VIC.O (MPL) @VICOTVS
@benmurraybruce don't you want me to perform at your birthday also... Every song I sang was a hit from after party to look uche face...

http://www.confamgist.com.ng/2016/01/lol-vic-o-wants-to-join-2face-dbanj.html
Re: LOL! Vic O Wants To Join 2face, D’banj To Perform At Ben Bruce’s 60th Bday by duullie88(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
No free lunch... Make Vic o perform too ooo
Re: LOL! Vic O Wants To Join 2face, D’banj To Perform At Ben Bruce’s 60th Bday by dhebo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
this guy Dan dey turn comedian grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Rappers That Has Turn To Singers / More Stunning Photos From Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo’s White Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Claps Back At Fan Who Says She'd A Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.