Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here (532 Views)

Share Your CAC Business Registration Experience / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here by makazona(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
I type this with so much anger or should i say frustration which MTN has put me through.

After series of text from MTN urging me to go to their registration center with a valid means of identification and that their offices will be open from 7am - 10pm. with this info, i planned myself (knowing how terrible schedule could be) to go around 6pm and stay till whenever it gets to my turn.

This evening i finally made out time to go and re-register my MTN SIM after doing same around October, 2015 but met their office under lock and keys. I was so afraid coz of the distance and the time to come back again.

The security man after ignoring my greetings told me to come back the next day that they have closed for the day. At that time some other persons started pouring in to say that the sms they received said 10pm.

i dont even know what to say again and very soon they will start cutting off people's lines.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here by Trunaijian: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Port!
Re: Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well, mine was fun.. I went to their Head Office @Falomo, Ikoyi on the Island.

Within 10 Minutes, i did my registration, got a confirmation SMS.

I'm free smiley
Re: Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here by makazona(m): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
coolsix:
Well, mine was fun.. I went to their Head Office @Falomo, Ikoyi on the Island.

Within 10 Minutes, i did my registration, got a confirmation SMS.

I'm free smiley

imagine that. the reverse here
Re: Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here by grandstar(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Went to their shoprite ikeja office and saw a large. crowd standing outside their office. Turned back.

Went to their Opebi office, saw about 60 people seated outside. Did not have time to wait as I had money to deposit. Will try today
Re: Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here by powerfulsettingz: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2016
contact me if u need help on ur Sim reg

(1) (Reply)

Buy Made In Nigeria, Save The Naira - Sola Giwa / See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broon On Jumia / Trade Nigeria Coming Soon !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.