Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! (1527 Views)

Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / 3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by citizenisb: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/12101449/Man-uses-microchip-implanted-in-hand-to-pass-through-airport-security.html

A man who implanted a microchip containing his airline booking details into his hand was able to use it to pass effortlessly through security to his flight.

Andreas Sjöström, vice president of digital for technology consulting company Sogeti, had the near-field communication chip (NFC) about the size of a grain of rice injected into his hand with a syringe, before using it at Stockholm Arlanda Airport to pass through security and board his plane.

The technology has been used before to make digital payments, control a mobile phone and unlock doors, in the same way contactless payment cards work. All it requires is a scanner to link up to that is compatible with the NFC.
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by spartoo: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
UWA MMEBI sad
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by smsshola(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Endtime indeed...the kingdom nearer than imagine.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by Slikbae: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Antichrist Is here. He is finally here.
lalasticlala
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by Ramon92: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by mamawin(f): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
mark of the beast? isn't that technology advancement?
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by wordcat(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Just as BVN is also a mark of the beast yet you all were forced to do.
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by stzy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
;DThis is APC propaganda

But on a more crious note all I c is ppl who are hell bent on making sure that they mimic prophecies in revelation about endtime.... I. Can't b fooled by IG Farben or JP Morgan or their likes in2 helping them gain more control of d government by Casting fear on d entire human race 2ru religion
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by johnydon22(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
wordcat:
Just as BVN is also a mark of the beast yet you all were forced to do.
The more you look the more mentally deranged religions get..

See Obama is wearing a suite, a trouser and a shoe that is 3.. multiply it by 2
. Omg it's 6.shocked

That is 666 Obama is Anti-Christ..undecided

It's becoming very disturbing seeing such chronic psychosis.. Well i don't see it getting any better soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by excellencyabia1: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
So many explanation the more confuse it become.
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by Obudupikin: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thought the mark of the beast was 666 crested on the forehead and not some chip inserted into the body?

Anyway,this sounds like technology to me.
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
So if i insert my ATM card in an ATM machine and withdraw money means it's the mark of the beast?
It's just advanced technology, haven't you heard of that hotel that you have to use the hotel card to activated the electric power.
From what i've been the taught, the mark of the beast is 666 and not an advanced technology.
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by MajorWarren: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by taurus25(m): 1:49am On Jan 16, 2016
SMH.........peoples brains are shrinking
Re: Breaking!!! The Mark Of The Beast Is Finally REVEALED!!! by waldigit: 3:06am On Jan 16, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
So if i insert my ATM card in an ATM machine and withdraw money means it's the mark of the beast?
It's just advanced technology, haven't you heard of that hotel that you have to use the hotel card to activated the electric power.
From what i've been the taught, the mark of the beast is 666 and not an advanced technology.
thats why we say get the Holy Spirit so that you will be able to hear and discern what He says. Mark of the beast is a device in e-commerce system and advanced biometric personal identification system.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Convent University's High School Fees 'has God's Approval' / What Sir Isaac Newton Has To Say About Atheism / 21 Days Fasting For Nigeria Feb 1 - 21 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.