Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,918 members, 7,949,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Actress Tichina Arnolds Sends Husband's Compromising Video To Family & Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tichina Arnolds Sends Husband's Compromising Video To Family & Friends (590 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tichina Arnolds Sends Husband's Compromising Video To Family & Friends by TheTeaRoomNaija: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
[img][/img]American actress Tichina Arnolds who plays Pam in the sitcom "Martin" just put her cheating husband on blast in the most unbelievable way!

Tichina's husband Rico Rines who's an assistant Coach of a University Basketball team is a serail cheat and knowingly or unknowingly to him, his wife had his 411!

Tichina sent a sex video of her husband with another woman to all his family and friends in a group chat, and told them she was done with the relationship. According to her, Rico had cheated with 20 women and she couldn't understand why he'd tape it.

"I can't for the life of me understand why Rico would video himself f---ing 'raw dog' ONE of his MANY extraneous whores that 'trick' on him for his money."
"It's over between Rico and I. This is where I part ways and all bets are off," Tichina fired in her group text.

Rico has however declined to comment on the matter, saying...,
"This is a private and deeply personal matter between my wife and me, and I do not want to comment any further at this time."

Memo to Nigerian wives: For laboratory purposes only! Do not try this at home!!
http://www.tearoomng.com/2016/01/actress-tichina-arnolds-forwards-her.html?m=1

Re: Actress Tichina Arnolds Sends Husband's Compromising Video To Family & Friends by Ay04z(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
finally
Re: Actress Tichina Arnolds Sends Husband's Compromising Video To Family & Friends by brunofarad(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How I Make N300,000 Monthly Begging In Lagos - Drug Suspect / Grace At Work! Breadseller Turned Model Gaining International Recognition (photo / Check Out This Epic Throw Back Photo Of Kim And Kourtney Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.