Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:00 AM

Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! (4113 Views)

My Gf Doesn't Keep SMS On Her Phone / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / The Newest And Most Outstanding Love Sms On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! by TheSeeker(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Hmm ok, well, I won't generalise, but it is the case in Nigeria where many girls care more about material things than the more important things needed to base a relationship on, same for goes for all other places in the world, that's why sometimes you gotta search real hard for the special person who loves you for you and not the weight of your wallet.

Wow! This is ridiculously stunning.
Re: Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! by walestar(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2009
Nigeria girls like money, have you ever heard of a song that said, if Money grows on tree, they will date and marry monkeys.
Re: Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! by touchmeder: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
Why not ask her about it. before and after then has she been acting well, teating you fine and all that. She could have just forgotten (that would be strange though cos its guys that usually miss things like this but lets give her the benefit of doubt)
My boyfriend once forgot my birthday shocked and it was so so painful. he called during the day and was chatting like no man's business oblivious it was my birthday even though we discussed it days back shocked can you imagine?
Thats why you should ask her give her the benefit of doubt then watch for any tell tale signs grin when u begin to see them u know what to do next!
Re: Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2009
Err touch, he already did that, here was her reply:

i brought it up but she made a very light apology,and then capped it with a huge complain of me not giving her any bday present on hers, since hers comes b4 mine, but mind u we r a little distant 4rm each other so we couldnt see on her own bday, but i promised her i owe her a bday present, isnt that fair enough?

I personally don't deal with infantile 'tit for tat' girls - she's 'showing him' for not getting her a gift. Anyone with such a silly attitude deserves to be dropped like a piece of smelly turd. tongue

1 Like

Re: Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2009
i brought it up but she made a very light apology,and then capped it with a huge complain of me not giving her any bday present on hers, since hers comes b4 mine, but mind u we r a little distant 4rm each other so we couldnt see on her own bday, but i promised her i owe her a bday present, isnt that fair enough?
How old is she and how old are you?
Why are you even dating a girl with that kind of attitude?
Drop her. Let let her make you feel like you're LUCKY she's dating you.

1 Like

Re: Not Even An Sms On My Birthday! by Koncept(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2009
Thanks guys, i really appreciate, guess by now i should know what best to do,av got to learn to be faceless in certain situations. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! / See The Jennifer Lopez's Hot Photo That Drew Comment From Her Ex Diddy & BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.