Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

Instrumentalist: Share Your Challenges And How You Overcome It. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Instrumentalist: Share Your Challenges And How You Overcome It. (538 Views)

Instrumentalist Needed / Jazz Instrumentalist Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentalist: Share Your Challenges And How You Overcome It. by IamNat: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hi nairalanders,i searched the forum today and couldn't find any thread for instrumentalist,so i decided to open one,i'm not sure if this is the right section though,i'm sure the mod can help with that.

I started learning how to play trumpet late last year and it has been great,fun and challenging. The major challenge being how to score new songs to their tonic solfa,its really challenging but i'm trying to overcome it.

Are you a trumpeter,saxophonist,keyboardist,guiterist e.t.c? Kindly share your fun and challenging moment, help people like me who just started and haven't overcome my challenge yet overcome such challenges.

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Used Acoustic Guitar For Sale. 7.5k / 24 hrs Recording & TV Production Studio Open Just Now in Lekki, Lagos / Learn To Play The GUITAR And Get Your Self Playing To Your Favorite Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.