Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,069 members, 7,949,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe (4219 Views)

If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? / Photos: Neymar With His Ex-girlfriend, Looks Like They Have Make-up / They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT NEYMAR IS
THINKING IN THIS PICTURE?
A. See as Ronaldo wan use him fine boy collect
my Oga babe
B. Hmmmni! This babe ain't loyal!
C. See as Messi just dey laugh when another
guy wan collect him babe!

Re: Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe by Specialbaby(f): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hilarious caption
Re: Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe by Obudupikin: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Big Boys.

(1) (Reply)

Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body / Tailor Problem: What He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) / Teni Lodges In A Hotel Filled With Gold At Dubai, Check Out What She Said �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.