Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,767 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) (1391 Views)

He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by binoosmart(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lady: hello!!!. Good morning, thanks for calling MTN. customer care service, my name is Judith, what's your name and where are you calling from?.

Guy: hi!!!. Morning, my name is shegsky, and i'm calling from ib(ibadan).

Lady: How may i help you, shegsky?.

Guy: I'm looking for a wife to marry.

Lady: is that why you called this customer care service?.

Guy: Yes, and i think i'm already in love with u...u know u have a very nice voice.

Lady: Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues about ur MTN line, okay?.

Guy: yes O... This is an issue about my MTN line too...because i spend much credit calling so many girls asking their hands in marriage.

Lady: please, I would have to put an end to this call...

Guy: Baby pls, don't talk like that now. I promise to make u happy...you would be happy with me. can I have your number?.

Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I think something is wrong with you.

Guy: *cut in*... Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and every other staff of yours over there, let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those silly messages. You guys disturb my phone on daily basis like am dating MTN...Have a wonderful weekend

www.ebiraland..com

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by cruzita(f): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
buhahahahaha but seriously this is fairly funny
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by haywire07(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
U try sha! grin
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by Richardonald(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
{yoluba boys} players !!! Funny little he tryin to date a stranger....weather na human, robot or machine he no know

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by binoosmart(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Richardonald:
{yoluba boys} players !!! Funny little he tryin to date a stranger....weather na human, robot or machine he no know

Not a yoruba Guy actually an Ebira Guy owner of www.ebiraland..com so have A great weekend
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by mjblinks(f): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by IamLEGEND1: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2016
that guy head dey there
coz na only God go punish MTN
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by Michizzy(f): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Seriously, they are very annoying. Calling you and speaking a language you don't even understand. angry
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by Ebiragirl(f): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Michizzy:
Seriously, they are very annoying. Calling you and speaking a language you don't even understand. angry

Abi oh I Have the same problem with them imagine you are waiting to release alert of you should fees and you receive One Of the around text.

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by Michizzy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ebiragirl:

Abi oh I Have the same problem with them imagine you are waiting to release alert of you should fees and you receive One Of the around text.
Lol, you just feel like strangling the network operator.
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And An MTN Lady Staff When He Called 180(marryme) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Funny though

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I? / I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me / I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.