Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Money And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money And Relationship (713 Views)

What Is The Difference Between 'dating' And 'relationship'?? / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money And Relationship by MrsM1: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2009
The money conflict in relationship is always the hardest for couples to resolve why?
Re: Money And Relationship by amosexy: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2009
Is daddy broke or wat Mrs. M ?

lol
Re: Money And Relationship by iice(f): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2009
Mrs. M:

The money conflict in relationship is always the hardest for couples to resolve why?

Because leeches suck the kudi out of the bank cheesy
Re: Money And Relationship by 190: 2:37am On Jun 22, 2009
i tire ooh
whats the best way 2 deal wit tha babe that dosent love u

Just curious!
Re: Money And Relationship by topup: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2009
Hate to disagree but I do. I believe maybe in some countries and situations money may prove the most challenging. . challenge, however I have noticed that many relationships break because of other more deeper issues, like the mis-match of habits, infidelity e.t.c.
Re: Money And Relationship by iice(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2009
topup:

Hate to disagree but I do. I believe maybe in some countries and situations money may prove the most challenging. . challenge, however I have noticed that many relationships break because of other more deeper issues, like the mis-match of habits, infidelity e.t.c.

Ahh but we know better wink
Money hungry females don't recognize those issues. . .money is the ultimate goal grin
Re: Money And Relationship by biola44: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2009
iice:

Ahh but we know better wink
Money hungry females don't recognize those issues. . .money is the ultimate goal grin

u can say dat again, grin
Re: Money And Relationship by tpiah: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2009
undecided
Re: Money And Relationship by izeek(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2009
money and relationship goes hand in hand.
every girl, even the decent ones who date prospect,
someday hopes that her man wud make enuf money to spoil her silly.
thissimple implies there is a time frame she has at the back of her mind.

the major question iswhen wud her patience wear out.
relationship thrives when money is available.
Re: Money And Relationship by iice(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2009
izeek:

money and relationship goes hand in hand.
every girl, even the decent ones who date prospect,
someday hopes that her man wud make enuf money to spoil her silly.
thissimple implies there is a time frame she has at the back of her mind.

the major question iswhen wud her patience wear out.
relationship thrives when money is available.

Not if she's realistic.  Maybe the women you know.  .  .not every girl.

I know a few who have gotten married and still thrive even if they haven't been spoiled silly with material things.  Spoiled silly with love is more like it.
Re: Money And Relationship by izeek(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2009
iice,
every girl is a potential dreamer,
and that dream includes hoping that someday her spouse wud get high up there in his career,
or if he is the bussines type, wud eventually hit it big in his dealings.
bottomline is that they hope when this happens, they will eventually get what they " sacrificed"
in the begining when they decided to date prospect.
yes it wud be said that a very few amount of this girls eventually stick to the relationship no matter the outcome of the guys financial background,
but there is a considerable amount who eventually either ends up leaving, or result to cheating when reality sets in.

love i will say is neva a sufficient medicine to the marriage illness,
thats y some girls have suddenly realised that to get that dream home,
car, vacation and life hey want, thier husbands/ bf's need assistance hence the result of couples working hard together to achieve this.
Re: Money And Relationship by iice(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
Sorry but i do not agree that every girl is a dreamer of potential 'rich' spouse.
I am not one, neither is my sister. Some people are content with what is available. After all there are people worse off that we see everyday. What about people have no higher prospects? And those who have no wish to be married? Or women who earn more? Those the potential to pamper them factor in?
Sometimes sacrifice is given because of love not because one hopes to be paid back.

Of course love alone is not sufficient unless one is a dreamer.
Love does not equate money neither does it equate compatibility/will/chemistry/comfortability nor even respect.
In situations where destiny/fate (as they say) deals one a hard hand and no matter what, it just seems it doesn't work out. . .practical people with feet placed solid on the ground, understand this and make do with what fate has dealt them. Not everyone is that lucky to make millions or whatever. There has to be more than money being the bottom line for some people.
Re: Money And Relationship by Koncept(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
190:

i tire ooh
whats the best way 2 deal wit tha babe that dosent love u

Just curious!

Good question!
Re: Money And Relationship by Witi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
The place of money in a relationship is very important money oils the wheel of relationships and make it more interesting when there is lack of it problem starts. Guys!! we shall not lack resources that will make us a better lover in Jesus name!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Love N Life One Year Anniversary / Wat Wil I Do / Malromance: When Your Guy Totally Dominates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.