Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

APC: The Earlier The Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: The Earlier The Better (367 Views)

11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC: The Earlier The Better by naijaboy756: 6:04am On Jan 16, 2016
My country people, it is said that *when you prepare on time, you avoid some temptations*. It is also said that from the smell of a fart, you predict what the poo will look like... Regarding the promised N5,000.00, it is better our darling party begin now to enroll youths for the program. We have youths scattered all over the country especially the big almajiri's in the north. I know they will all want to be part of this stipend our dear party promised us. Try and start now. If you said we are starting in 2016, they should be expecting Jan stipend. But I am afraid nothing visible is been done about that. Try and start now please! My candid advice
Re: APC: The Earlier The Better by naijaboy756: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2016
5k is like 5million to many

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Joins World Leaders At The Opening Of The World Future Energy Summit / $2.1bn Arms Probe:nobody Can Prosecute Me For The N100million We Collected- Olu / Photos: Emir Sanusi Hosts British Delegates In His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.