Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel (41519 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by yusaze2007: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Hip hop sensation, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has said that he does not care much about what transpired at the 2015 edition of the Headies awards and has since moved on from the show which was full of drama this time.

Daniel, one of the biggest revelations of 2015 with his massive hit, Woju, defying odds and breaking barriers, missed out on the top prize in the Next Rated category of the annual music award which was won by Supreme Marvin Dynasty artiste, Reekado Banks.

While some music lovers argued that YBNL act, Lil Kesh deserve the award the most, a sizeable majority strongly opined that Daniel with the impact of his two hits in the year – Woju and Laye, should have walked away with the honour.

Speaking with Saturday Beats earlier in the week through his manager, Louiza Williams, the lanky musician who was involved in a car accident recently, said he is working on becoming a better artiste by the day.

“The Headies is a prestigious award but I give God the thanks and glory because I would always remain on top. I don’t care about the award or what transpired at the event. I have released a statement on the issue and I don’t want to dwell much on it,” he said.

Responding to criticisms that his beats sound very similar, the singer told Saturday Beats that he responds to such comments with a smile on his face.

“I take criticism well and I thank my fans for their honesty towards me especially when I released my songs woju and laye. They said that the beats of both songs where similar so I went back to the drawing board to improve on myself and that is how we came out with the song, ‘Rabba’. Not to blow my trumpet but it was my part that made the song a hit. To be honest, Laye is my favourite song,” he said.

Barely two years down the line and the singer has established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the industry. He said he misses some things about being unknown.

The singer said, “I really miss being an ordinary person because right now I cannot step out without a bouncer or security personnel because of stardom. We have different types of fans and even though most fans wish me well, things could get out of hand sometimes. Also I cannot think about taking public transport because if I do, someone could just take my picture and post it online claiming that I am broke. Now I have to avoid scandal but fame has not changed me.”

Commenting on his relationship with female fans, Kiss Daniel said he never takes advantage of a female fan.

“The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies’ man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women. I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.

“This year I am working on my album and already, Wizkid has made his own version of one of my songs. I have done collaboration with him already. I also have some international shows lined up. My album is almost complete and I would release it anytime from now,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/i-dont-care-about-the-headies-award-kiss-daniel/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by yusaze2007: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by pendusky(m): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2016
yusaze2007:
Hip hop sensation, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has said that he does not care much about what transpired at the 2015 edition of the Headies awards and has since moved on from the show which was full of drama this time.

Daniel, one of the biggest revelations of 2015 with his massive hit, Woju, defying odds and breaking barriers, missed out on the top prize in the Next Rated category of the annual music award which was won by Supreme Marvin Dynasty artiste, Reekado Banks.
While some music lovers argued that YBNL act, Lil Kesh deserve the award the most, a sizeable majority strongly opined that Daniel with the impact of his two hits in the year – Woju and Laye, should have walked away with the honour.
Speaking with Saturday Beats earlier in the week through his manager, Louiza Williams, the lanky musician who was involved in a car accident recently, said he is working on becoming a better artiste by the day.
Barely two years down the line and the singer has established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the industry. He said he misses some things about being unknown.
The singer said, “I really miss being an ordinary person because right now I cannot step out without a bouncer or security personnel because of stardom. We have different types of fans and even though most fans wish me well, things could get out of hand sometimes. Also I cannot think about taking public transport because if I do, someone could just take my picture and post it online claiming that I am broke. Now I have to avoid scandal but fame has not changed me.”
Commenting on his relationship with female fans, Kiss Daniel said he never takes advantage of a female fan.
“The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies’ man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women. I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/why-i-cant-go-out-without-my-car-ever-again.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

pls bold the text where he explained why he won't go out without his car, I have Longmessagephobia cheesy

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by AbuadStudent(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2016
**spreads mat**

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by cruzita(f): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2016
he is my REAL MAN.kiss Daniel my honey bunch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Kjking(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
So abeg wait... how does this concern me

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by ademega(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2016
headlines of nowadays self. I tire oh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Woundedscar(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
#endtime KISS DANIEL #endtime THREAD #endtime OP

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Khd95(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Hear talk

Tuface popular pass u nd anybody,he doesnt move bout with bouncers,why,cos he is a matured humble man,why cant u copy himsad

goan learn sense if u cant get one.mtcheeew

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Deejavuu(f): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Nice one kiss daniel. Stay away from desperate female fans, they're baby mamas in the making.

I know say this year you go shine more

pendusky:

pls bold the text where he explained why he won't go out without his car, I have Longmessagephobia cheesy

Smh. You had to quote everything because you can't read. Why nor jump and pass the thread

9 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by ephemm(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:

Baby mama alert - Run Kiss Daniel

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2016
pendusky:
I have cheesy Longmessagephobia cheesy

I had to break the letters to get the meaning cos it sounded Latin when I tried to pronounce it.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Khd95:
Hear talk

Tuface popular pass u nd anybody,he doesnt move bout with bouncers,why,cos he is a matured humble man,why cant u copy himsad

Everyone can't be Tuface.
He's Daniel

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by ayourbamie: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
atigbo o... next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
gringringrin Babe was he your honey few years back?cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by anath(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Being rich and famous has its own challenge as being poor and unknown.... look for the advantage part and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Khd95:
Hear talk

You follow Tuface everywhere? How many times have you seen him outdoor? They all sometimes move with bouncers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by kossyablaze(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by pendusky(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

I had to break the letters to get the meaning cos it sounded Latin when I tried to pronounce it.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by pendusky(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2016
Deejavuu:
Nice one kiss daniel. Stay away from desperate female fans, they're baby mamas in the making.

I know say this year you go shine more

Smh. You had to quote everything because you can't read. Why nor jump and pass the thread

the same way I jump this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by wordbank(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2016
I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon.

girls oya line up!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Guruboi(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Just passing by... Anyone with big mouth charger here?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2016
nice one kiss baba

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Am not thinking about " settling down" ......

Its only in Naija that " settling down" means getting married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by snezBaba: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Ehn ehn...you mean to say you no dey bleep dem.
But for naija,Bloggers go turn dat statement to "SHOCKING,Kiss daniel is Impotent.Read what caused it HERE".All bcus of traffic.If you need traffic just Go to 3rd mainland bridge,omo u go tire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Khd95(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Everyone can't be Tuface.
He's Daniel
he's daniel,but he wish to successful nd popular like tufacesad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by veekid(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Your chops

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by AdamsToyin: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Live ur life WOJU Maestro

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by bronzegoddess(f): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Mchew.

Who cares

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by Starttell: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Ain't seen where he talked of his car, as says the headline.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel by zone20: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Mehn Nairaanders you need to read this story. very touching

My Boyfriend proposed & I accepted, then he started doing this http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/01/boyfriend-proposed-accepted-started/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.