Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,457 members, 7,978,478 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:06 AM

“accuse Me Of Bleaching Again And End Up In Lawma’s Bin” – Funmi Iyanda Warns . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “accuse Me Of Bleaching Again And End Up In Lawma’s Bin” – Funmi Iyanda Warns . (571 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“accuse Me Of Bleaching Again And End Up In Lawma’s Bin” – Funmi Iyanda Warns . by VibeRadio(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Fans are always ready to grab their pitchforks and torches to attack any celeb they even suspect of bleaching, remember Tiwa Savage? Well, media personality Funmi Iyanda is tired of the incessant bleaching allegations and has taken to her IG page to warn fans to desist from accusing her of trying to alter the colour of her skin, while sharing pictures of why her skin transforms the way it does.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=16226 .
Re: “accuse Me Of Bleaching Again And End Up In Lawma’s Bin” – Funmi Iyanda Warns . by Specialbaby(f): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Why is that bleachers hate admitting the fact?

You are not comfortable with your skin colour yet you don't want to admit you are toning it.

1 Like

Re: “accuse Me Of Bleaching Again And End Up In Lawma’s Bin” – Funmi Iyanda Warns . by itokam: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Heheheh.....am sorry, you are already in Lawma's canal maam!

Meanwhile, if you want lawma's bin, go and ask Ambode ma

Italkam#itokam
Re: “accuse Me Of Bleaching Again And End Up In Lawma’s Bin” – Funmi Iyanda Warns . by Ibrahim8kay(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Aye no dey black again naw....lol

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Oyo State Mourn Oba Samuel, Olubadan Of Ibadan As He Passes On / Is This Even Possible : Check Out This Amazing Weightloss Transformation / Wizkid's Lost Twin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.