Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,039 members, 7,890,400 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

★ Basketmouth Shares Epic Throwback Photo Of His Mum & Elder Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Basketmouth Shares Epic Throwback Photo Of His Mum & Elder Brother (381 Views)

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans / Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

★ Basketmouth Shares Epic Throwback Photo Of His Mum & Elder Brother by kwashiorkor: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Popular Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth recently took to his instagram page to share an epic throwback photo of his mother and elder brother.
He captioned the photo, “
My mum and my older brother……hmmm, i wonder where they left me. Kai!!!!! But my mama fine sha. #1979.

lalasticlala

Source: Instagram

http://360jamng.tk/basketmouth-shares-epic-throwback-photo-of-his-mum-elder-brother/

Re: ★ Basketmouth Shares Epic Throwback Photo Of His Mum & Elder Brother by kwashiorkor: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2016

Re: ★ Basketmouth Shares Epic Throwback Photo Of His Mum & Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
so this is the beautiful mum he always joke about being ajekpako, grin fine woman

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations! Basketmouth Is Now An Ambassador For Malta Gunniess.. / Oshiomhole Boasts Saying Edo Hospital Better Than Many In Europe, Asia... / Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Dapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.