Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc (13588 Views)

Career Opportunities At Nestle Nigeria Plc – Apply Here / Nestle Flowergate 2016 Vacancy / Production Technicians Needed At Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu Factory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by ajiolaoluwa(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Field Sales Manager, Water

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing
Job Number: 160000B9
Job: Sales
Schedule: Full-time

Job Descriptions
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday.
This same commitment is what is expected of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of Nestlé Waters products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the sales force.
To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills , strong drive and passion for business results.

Requirements
What it takes:

B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
Must have 2 – 3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
Great communications and negotiation skills.
Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should visit Nestle’s Career Page on Taleo https://tas-nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=160000B9

Note:

You are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Jidalli007: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yet another scam

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by ajiolaoluwa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jidalli007:
Yet another scam
This is not a scam...the job positing is real. you will have to apply through the company website.

Job Description

Field Sales Manager, Waters(Job Number: 160000B9)
Description

“I want to shape a business without starting one”

Field Sales Managers- Pan Nigeria
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday. This same commitment is what is expected of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of Nestlé Waters products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the sales force.
To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills , strong drive and passion for business results.

Other Responsibilities
Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
Develop and implement route plan for Sales Force.
Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
Manage deployment of POS Materials

What it takes:
BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
Must have 2 -3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.

Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.

Submission closes on 31st January 2016

Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.

Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Primary Location: Nigeria
Organization: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Job Posting: Jan 15, 2016, 11:52:41 AM

click the link to get the full details and how to apply http://jobscholar.com.ng/job-opportunity-at-nestle-nigeria-plc/
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Exemplary(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
can someone just help me, am tired of staying at home, staying around sango ifo of Ogun state, I have my nd result in bus admin 08132609333
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by ajiolaoluwa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Exemplary:
can someone just help me, am tired of staying at home, staying around sango ifo of Ogun state, I have my nd result in bus admin 08132609333

Ok...we get intouch with you. in the meantime you can always check our website www.jobscholar.com.ng for latest jobs updates
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by palladin: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks @OP

if you need workforce, SHL, Dragnet questions and answers etc check this post or follow my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by penn2(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
there are many jobs online go there and get ursef one and work from home ..
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by arabralph(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Pls has anyone applied and wats d response.. Maybe from the automated mail.
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by homosapien(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2016
arabralph:
Pls has anyone applied and wats d response.. Maybe from the automated mail.

We have received your mobile application for the position of Field Sales Manager, Waters-160000B9. Please note that this is the first step of your application process.

You can attach files to your candidate record (e.g. cover letter, resume, etc.). You can also complete your profile on a computer in the Career Section.

Kind regards,

Nestlé Recruitment Team

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Nestlé Group Recruitment Team. Please do not reply.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Exemplary:

check yesterday vacancy and apply.God will make way for you dude

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by arabralph(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks homosapien,was very skeptical when I saw mobile application. Was thinking maybe cos I applied thru my android fone!
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by homosapien(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
arabralph:
Thanks homosapien,was very skeptical when I saw mobile application. Was thinking maybe cos I applied thru my android fone!

. U welcome
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Haryanphe(f): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2016
I have not been able to apply cos i cant log in. The report was that they have my records in their portal already that i should log in using my log in credentials which i cant remember. Can anyone help out on what to do?
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by homosapien(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Haryanphe:
I have not been able to apply cos i cant log in. The report was that they have my records in their portal already that i should log in using my log in credentials which i cant remember. Can anyone help out on what to do?

It simply means you already have an account with them. My advice, go to that same page, click on forget username. It will instruct you on what to do next.
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Haryanphe(f): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2016
homosapien:

It simply means you already have an account with them. My advice, go to that same page, click on forget username. It will instruct you on what to do next.

I have tried doing that but it say my data are incorrect. Dont know what else to do?
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by homosapien(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Haryanphe:

I have tried doing that but it say my data are incorrect. Dont know what else to do?

I had same issue, but I was able to input my correct mail address, and it's sent me my username. Try that I think it will work. However if it fail to work, register with another data ie different username.
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Valmesk(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Exemplary:
Register at www.icsjobportal.com,also send ur cv to Lagos@workforcegroup.com
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Wallade(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just signed up to this. It is about working online from home or anywhere. You can check it out too - http://payjob.xyz/?pay=adebowale_o
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by Haryanphe(f): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
homosapien:

I had same issue, but I was able to input my correct mail address, and it's sent me my username. Try that I think it will work. However if it fail to work, register with another data ie different username.

thanks for your responses. am grateful
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by jidluk: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
How no shortlisting yet?
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by arabralph(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
we have not heard anything from them ooooo

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by kushb: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Why is it taking Nestle this long to call,please any info from any other source
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by seun289(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Helo..wud b nice if u cud xplain more on d online job and hw 2 go abut it..we can chat more on it via whatsapp ...do reply asap
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by seun289(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Helo..wud b nice if u cud xplain more on d online job and hw 2 go abut it..we can chat more on it via whatsapp o reply asap
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by hibekey2(m): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2016
ajiolaoluwa:
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Field Sales Manager, Water

Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing
Job Number: 160000B9

Job Descriptions
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday.
This same commitment is what is expected of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of Nestlé Waters products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the sales force.

Requirements
What it takes:

B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
Must have 2 – 3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should visit Nestle’s Career Page on Taleo https://tas-nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=160000B9

Note:

You are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

PLEASE any information about this opening?
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by crownwake07: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Pls fellow nairalanders,any info about nestle advert for FSM(water).anybody with tangible info should revert.TX
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by kushb: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Guys,and recent development here,have they contacted some people,kindly share
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by arabralph(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
I doubt if they've contacted anyone, but let's be hopeful from next month. but the wait is long!
Re: Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc by jidluk: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Nofin yet too

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPF Aptitude Test For Qualified Candidates Starts Tomorrow. / Teach For Nigeria Scheme (just Like Npower) Recruitment 2020 - #80,000 Salary / Special Appeal To All Employers Of Labour And HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.