Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be (38008 Views)

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by heavenlymandate: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please let her be becuase it could be that she is destined to start life from the scratch to the top and live long than to jump into the hand bag of one rich fellow and die early.

One of my beautiful inlaw was forced into marrying an already made man (richman), but little did they know that the man was in secret cult. She later died within the space of two year without even enjoying the money marriage.

SO PLEASE, LETS AVOID END TIME FORCEFUL MARRIAGE.
Let no man interfere in her future least she will blame you tomorrow.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by kirchofff(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is Christian loubutain*nt sure of d spelling* not a shoe maker?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by skonty17(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
U no know say shoe makers get class grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by nike4love: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin Op I have a clue ask the guy to present his certificate,if he brings nepa bill allow them to marry bec he might end up as nigerian president tmr.

But why u don't want aboki in-law? After u go come here dey shout one nigeria lollz. ;DOp I have a clue ask the guy to present his certificate,if he brings nepa bill allow them to marry bec he might end up as nigerian president tmr.

But why u don't want aboki in-law? After u go come here dey shout one nigeria lollz.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by cold(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

Please i and my parents needs your contributions..My 28 years old sister who is a fresh graduate from the University summoned my parents and I that she got a fiance who was ready for marriage already...We were at least excited and joyously ask her to invite her fiance for proper introduction..Lastweek sunday was the said date,so we joyously went ahead in preparation on his arrival,preparing delicious meals to appease his arrival...He finally arrived and my dad asked him his occupation, what i heard was so disappointing...a SHOE MAKER for a Medicine graduate...i had to pretend as if notting seems wrong until the said guy departed..We summoned my Sister again and she said '' I love him and must marry him no matter what'' ...
Was she charmed or what??
This issue is really drilling the heart of my parents and i.
Can we help this situation or we just allow her to suit herself??
You're looking at the present,she's looking at his prospects. He just might be the next Christian Loubotin or Jimmy Choos. Don't be so myopic.Besides,they love each other. Why do you want to put your bragging rights of 'my sister is getting married to a millionaire' over and above her happiness?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by dubemivan(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
This one strooooooong.... I suspect a foul play. I advice your family go spiritual before making any response. Let God reveal it or confirm the union!
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Plus234(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op come and clarify this , is he a shoe maker or a shoe manufacture ? the two are different
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
He is all about tools. Guess she loves a fixer
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by xerxes456(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalanders

Please i and my parents needs your contributions..My 28 years old sister who is a fresh graduate from the University summoned my parents and I that she got a fiance who was ready for marriage already...We were at least excited and joyously ask her to invite her fiance for proper introduction..Lastweek sunday was the said date,so we joyously went ahead in preparation on his arrival,preparing delicious meals to appease his arrival...He finally arrived and my dad asked him his occupation, what i heard was so disappointing...a SHOE MAKER for a Medicine graduate...i had to pretend as if notting seems wrong until the said guy departed..We summoned my Sister again and she said '' I love him and must marry him no matter what'' ...

Was she charmed or what??

This issue is really drilling the heart of my parents and i.
Can we help this situation or we just allow her to suit herself??

MOD'S please we need urgent responses

when. It's ur turn. To marry n ur sister start interfering dont complain...
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by teebaxy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please consult ur spiritual father, it could be otimopo... the when your sure sure that it is real then u can support them, these life, people are so desperate
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ify84(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
I know one shoe maker who rejects job because from morning till evening, he is working, and he makes leather slippers too.... The guy earn more than me a school teacher... So, what is the issue with a 'shoe maker' who can speak well, marrying a graduate... Nothing except pride...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by dabossman(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
And so? Louis Vuitton was a bag maker. Second base jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by chimoskyg(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nobody wey no fit to make am oh
Nobody wey no fit to make am oh my brother!!!!

Blessings follow them!! Follow! Follow them!!!

Goodluck to them

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by chakula: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
A person above 18yrs is an adult, so let your sister makes her choice and settle her life the way she want simple. Who knows tommorow if the said shoemaker turn to a perfect business man? Will you the family rejected him? Please serve her with her demand.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Crieff(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Maybe she didn't have shoes while growing up

Or Could this be LOVE NairalandERS?

When will you open ADENIKETINA2016?
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by lilmax(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
You better talk sense into her

But if the shoemaker agrees to be the houseboy cheesy ,then i see nothing wrong wirrit
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by CandyBar: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
NIKE & ADIDAS are shoe makers.

Be wise....get your facts right before making a decision.....would you have preferred a Militant??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
well its her happiness, parents should not allow excessive greed to be line their reasoning.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
The Babalawo whey dey on top ur sister matter dey use 5G network.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Jimbaz7(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yeah help is here! My solution is for you to marry her so that she won't bring Ijebu garri seller next time.
Mmmmtchew. Una want pilot abi na Chevron engineer abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by nattty(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Leave her now, she's inlove
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Pigin1: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
This means WAR!!!
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by playtheblues(f): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
He mentioned that the fiance is a Medical Doctor.
pdppower:
You didn't reveal level of education. What's wrong in a graduate marrying a shoe maker if they have the same or near same educational qualification ? If he were to own a shoe factory now, you would not refer to him as a shoe maker o.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by sukkot: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
and besides, ya sister is 28. age no too dey her side. in about 15 years menopause go creep in. unless you want to marry her yourself.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by blacky76: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
An armed Robber is better than a COBLER
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by sharpman1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy is foolish. He should have said that he is a BUISNESS MAN and that he MANUFACTUREs and SELLS shoes.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ronald4lif(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
What's his educational status, is he a graduate or uneducated? Some graduates also acquired artefact skills and are making reasonable money from it. And what's the capacity of his shoe making business. There are many shoe makers worth millions of naira and with huge investment in other industries.

I understand your family fears really. You don't want your sister to get married to someone who doesn't have the financial wherewithal to take care of her and the kids. But you have to also consider her happiness which I believe should be paramount.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by blacky76: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
An armed Robber is better than a COBLER?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by anonimi: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
cnwokike:
Myfiancé is a graduate and she is a dress maker. No occupation should be looked down on. At least he is not jobless and there must be something in him your sister saw.

Thanks.
Nothing to add.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by tushd(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
By the grace of God I'm a graduate of human kinectics and health educationb.. Yes I'm a shoe maker, I learnt that when I was in school.. Having the right customers I sell a pair of shoe for 25k, sell for students as low as 10k... In a rough month I make 100k plus, but when sales are up I make upto 300k in a month... I'm sure I earn more than some white colar job or a banker.. And I'm my own boss.. I don't see why you should be worried... That man is a sincere and honest man... And whoud cherish your sister.. If you need any type of shoe.. Holla #proudshoemaker

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by sunsewa: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not a taboo,especially if the shoemaker involved making shoes or manufacturing shoes,it creates financial dependency,and it's a bit lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by klexycole(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
shizzy7:
At least the guy no lie..
Shizzy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.