Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,140 members, 7,967,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Stingy Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Couples (507 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Couples by zikIPE: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello everyone
so, sometime ago I visited a lawyer I know just to check on him. He's married to a magistrate and has a daughter who's less than 2 years old. while I was there, one of his boys dropped by for money to run errands for him. The man says to his wife, ''Honey, can you give him some money, we'll talk later'' and the wife is like, ''Darling, I don't have any money with me too''.
Then I said to myself "if the legal profession isn't that profitable, why do people rush into it?? or are they just being stingy to one another??"
Re: Stingy Couples by wordbank(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
At least their actions r legal

(1) (Reply)

Well Known For Her Booby Underwear Selfi / Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H / If Your Boo Was A Lyrics To A Song, What Song Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.