Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Beautiful Skin Is Wonderful For Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Skin Is Wonderful For Romance (430 Views)

Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Skin Is Wonderful For Romance by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't like makeup beauties. Why should a lady look unattractive without makeup? Why should anyone call a lady with "Fanta Face" and "Coca Cola Body" beautiful? Beauty is more than skin deep. But true beauty starts with a beautiful skin. There is nothing as wonderful as a beautiful and clean skin touching you in bed. "Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?" was so topical that it attracted so much attention with more than 300, 000 views before Seun actually reduced the views by 50%. The discussions on having a beautiful clean feet showed how men love to romance their women from head to toes and from toes to the forehead. The first sight of a beautiful skin can turn you on! I mean natural fine complexion like Orikinla's beautiful skin on https://www.nairaland.com/orikinla. smiley i love massaging my woman before the grand entrance of the King into the palace of his Queen. Spend 30 minutes to massage her and tickle her eyebrows, ears, nose, lips, chin, neck, nipples, navel and down the Valley of Eve to her thighs, knees, ankles and feet. Go up and down for 30 minutes and her body cannot resist you if she has not even had an orgasm from your massage before sex. Enjoy your Saturday Night Fever of love. Valentine is coming. Start warming upgrin. Hello Sunshine!
Re: Beautiful Skin Is Wonderful For Romance by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol...why that she so hairy? Is this what u call a "fine skin"? shocked shocked shocked

All u need is razor and shaving gel.
Re: Beautiful Skin Is Wonderful For Romance by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
sure, i believe in natural beauty than all these makeups. when face is yellow, hand is black, leg is red. lol

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience / My Future, Need Your Advice. / The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.