Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,630 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs (582 Views)

Nairalanders, What Is Your Current Ringtone? / Top 10 Gospel Rap Song That Will Change Your Life / What Is That Song Dat Calms Your Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by Dollar101(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
There are some song you will listen to and it just feels like it touches your soul...what are the songs that gives you goose numbs?

For me my number one has to be

Adele- Hello

2. Neyo- Sexy love

3. Rihanna feat Neyo - Hate how much I love you

Names yours
Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by playtheblues(f): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
"Sent from heaven" by Keyshia Coles.

Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
if you ask me sad na who I qo ask ??
Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by Ojestas(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Iyawo mi -- Timi dakolo
Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by kilokeys(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kilokeys - the one for me

Check link in signature below
Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by phlamesG: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Patience - Nas x damian marley

9ice - gongo aso grin

Jah cure - before I leave
Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by Folksyharry(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
there are quite a few both old and new but let me slip in some. They don't really give me goose bumps but I love them

Mirror-Justin Timberlake
No Air-Jordon Spark and Chris Brown
Powerful-Empire cast (Jamal and Alicia Keys)
Romantic-Koredo Bello

I don't even know which one to write again. Let me eat first
Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2016

All Craig David songs.

"Mirrors"- Justin Timberlake

"Sexy love" and "Do you" - Ne-Yo

"Daydreamer" and "Hello" - Adele.

"Another day in Paradise " - Brandy's cover of the Lionel Richie classic.

"Stay" - Praiz Adejo's cover of the Rihanna song.

"Zuche'daya " - Bez.

Bieber's "What do you mean" has been growing on me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders What Is That Song That Gives You Goose Bumbs by crazygod(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Time after time by cindy lauper,
Woman's worth by maxwell,
Dreams by John Legend

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music Gzone FT LC - Session 101 / [MUSIC] Bang Bang (remix) – Tiwa Savage Ft P-square / Tiibuoy Raptune – I See Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.