Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State (39241 Views)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by illiad1(m): 1:28am On Jan 17, 2016
timilehin007:

I know how much it pains you..knock yourself off Get well soon I say..
Jobless idiot
You're not only mentally ill, but diseased.
If am jobless what then shall we say of mad fellow like you.?
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by timilehin007(m): 1:32am On Jan 17, 2016
illiad1:

You're not only mentally ill, but diseased.

If am jobless what then shall we say of mad fellow like you.?

Keep sucking...I know how I make you feel..

You are the one that need your brain examined. Please get checked in the nearest rehab.

Get well soon..
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by afrika(f): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2016
I couldn't attach my village!!

Eat do I say now! Its small but like Lagos.

S
Lagos suppose Don fine now, but the there re just dirty and re carefree
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Tripleclick(m): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2016
refreshrate:

Person wey you suppose ignore. You hear say person dem dey relate with cow you still follow am dey talk. i swear you get time.
grin
refreshrate:

Person wey you suppose ignore. You hear say person dem dey relate with cow you still follow am dey talk. i swear you get time.
Lolz...... abi my bro na true you talk
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Chanchit: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2016
daveP:
Why is it that every time you talk of picture fest of lagos state, its always the island that's seen. What about the mainland. Or is island now called Lagos State?

To start with, Lagos island is still in Lagos the last time I checked. If you want to take the whole pictures of Lagos it would take more than 10pgs cos the mainland you jst asked about is where the national theatre, stadium, train station, GRA Ikeja and so on are located. So don't jst go there. Even the island pictures sef are too few, If you've been to the island you would know.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Khez: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
curtesy of fashola
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by nijabazaar: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
For someone who visits Abu Dhabi regularly and noting that it has more skyscrapers...these pics, arieal views look quite third worldly....

Note Lagos is older than Abu Dhabi....
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2016
nijabazaar:
For someone who visits Abu Dhabi regularly and noting that it has more skyscrapers...these pics, arieal views look quite third worldly....

Note Lagos is older than Abu Dhabi....
lagos is building it's own abu dhabi in the sense of Eko atlantic city. Google up.

@daveP

There are mainland pictures there too, allen avenue, ikorodu, ikeja etc. You just can't know cos they look different from above.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
MXrep:

same way u will return to Ogbomoso which is no way near onitsha and Aba

Lol nigga I'm a true Lagosian man. From Ikorodu. Lolz
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by iykekelvins(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
If I carry you go Iba.. My guy, You go hate lagos oo.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by nijabazaar: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
lagos is building it's own abu dhabi in the sense of Eko atlantic city. Google up.
Really? The govt will keep touting that and Neva do a thing....I think Naija govt hate skyscraping...its an innate fear.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2016
MXrep:
Lol, continue entertaining us
Baba hit me with the gist
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Eyor1(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
If I hear......wat'x all dx rantingx abt lag nah....na Riverx state(My xtate) fine paxx becauxe all dx placex wre capitalx(calabar, lagox, abuja) nd dat gave way for architectural dexignex by whitex elxe una 4 no c Riverx xtate bck wen it cmx 2 beauty...Riverx ix d moxt beautiful indegeneouxly made xtate in d federation.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Tex42(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
From the beauty of Lagos state to the hate in Nigeria. I see y'all
Kontinu!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by micayo(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Smh. Bad belle is bad for your health. Even the pix you just showed has better planning - with a city center (CBD) with skyscrapers - than anything your disjointed and unplanned glorified villages in the SE has to offer. Till today only Lag, Abj and IB have a well-planned CBD. That same city boasts of the first skyscraper in tropical Africa at the time it was completed. Isn't it a sad shame that till today no single building in the entire SE can match it in height and elegance? The loss of the civil war definitely did permanent damage to you folks' collective self-esteem. For real.

slowpoke the stadium in akwa ibom is enof. Receive sense.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by daveP(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Chanchit:

To start with, Lagos island is still in Lagos the last time I checked. If you want to take the whole pictures of Lagos it would take more than 10pgs cos the mainland you jst asked about is where the national theatre, stadium, train station, GRA Ikeja and so on are located. So don't jst go there. Even the island pictures sef are too few, If you've been to the island you would know.
My take is that, based on prev kinda threads like this, the mainland have few/no pics. Making it look like nothing pic-worthy is on the mainland.

Just like saying "these are pix of Oshodi market" and you present only the clothes section.

Bottomline-even representation should be the guideline. Yeah we know island have more good scenes than mainland, but once you mention lagos, let the distribution be balanced-Finish!

The topic/title is misleading- a part of lagos state looks more appropriate. smiley

Happy sunday!
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by illiad1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
timilehin007:

Keep sucking...I know how I make you feel..

You are the one that need your brain examined. Please get checked in the nearest rehab.

Get well soon..

Pig will always be a pig... I can't help you. Illiterate sales manager, who knows what the shiit you're sales managing with your sick chicken dust of brain.

Contact me if you when you're healed of your derangement, I can make a space for you at my gate.
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by NakedEve: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
ODVanguard:

Why is it that of all the ethnicities in Nigeria, Igbos are the only ones always pandering this 'nomansland' mantra? If it's not Lagos that you all are calling a 'nomansland', it'll be Abuja. Why? Don't you all have any iota of self-pride in your own region? Are you the only ethnic group in Nigeria? Or is it that you are wired to provoke animosity with your neighbours? I don't get it. Yorubas speak of Lagos with pride, showcase her beauty and history with gusto, recite eulogies and poems in reverence of her, and address her with affection. But the most Igbos can do is derisively address her as a 'nomansland', why? because you all have no spiritual connection to the land but are here to exploit and plunder her. If war breaks out tomorrow or there's a crisis involving Lagos, you all will pack your bags to flee to the SE, while the Yorubas will remain and fight for their land -- as happened during the June 12 crisis. Lagos is not and won't be a part of Biafra, neither is it in the SE region. It is and will always remain SW/Yorubaland. You all need to let that sink into your brains.

Many Igbos do not know that they are children of Ishmael that is y they fight everybody.
Isn't it said that your hand shall be against everyone and everyone shall be against you? sad

Anyway but really Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND whether Yoruba's like it or not.
Wasn't it the money from the groundnut pyramids of the North that was used to start the build up of Lagos or do you think we don't know??
Let me come and see any Yoruba come and claim Lagos. We in the MB and North will fight them because it is no more their land.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by NakedEve: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
ODVanguard:

Why is it that of all the ethnicities in Nigeria, Igbos are the only ones always pandering this 'nomansland' mantra? If it's not Lagos that you all are calling a 'nomansland', it'll be Abuja. Why? Don't you all have any iota of self-pride in your own region? Are you the only ethnic group in Nigeria? Or is it that you are wired to provoke animosity with your neighbours? I don't get it. Yorubas speak of Lagos with pride, showcase her beauty and history with gusto, recite eulogies and poems in reverence of her, and address her with affection. But the most Igbos can do is derisively address her as a 'nomansland', why? because you all have no spiritual connection to the land but are here to exploit and plunder her. If war breaks out tomorrow or there's a crisis involving Lagos, you all will pack your bags to flee to the SE, while the Yorubas will remain and fight for their land -- as happened during the June 12 crisis. Lagos is not and won't be a part of Biafra, neither is it in the SE region. It is and will always remain SW/Yorubaland. You all need to let that sink into your brains.

Many Igbos do not know that they are children of Ishmael that is y they fight everybody.
Isn't it said that your hand shall be against everyone and everyone shall be against you? sad

Anyway but really Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND whether Yoruba's like it or not.
Wasn't it the money from the groundnut pyramids of the North that was used to start the build up of Lagos or do you think we don't know??
Let me come and see any Yoruba come and claim Lagos. We in the MB and North will fight them because it is no more their land.
It belongs to everybody.

Igboids I have said it before
Go and sleep.
I won't take you guys as serious until u either start building sky scrappers or get investors to do so in ur region.
Until then u guys r just pathetic n backward.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Timileyin008: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
illiad1:

Pig will always be a pig... I can't help you. Illiterate sales manager, who knows what the shiit you're sales managing with your sick chicken dust of brain.

Contact me if you when you're healed of your derangement, I can make a space for you at my gate.

I seems to be a nightmare to you.. cheesy

Get well soon bro..
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by ayokunmi123(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Leave trash for the lawma grin, I love lagos state, yoruba owns lagos... F**k that sh*t
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by Danfuster(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
lordyugo:

imagine if we start showing d ofe mmanus d mansions in rural areas of S E .upon ds is an urban competition they still cant match us ,all they do is flash lagos dt ws built by igbos. Cant imagine d horror film rural areas of SW will be like.lol

When it is actually your kind that cooks their soup with a whole palm kernel... I shake my head for you, kontinu with shooting yourself on the leg... Ofe isala eater angry
Re: Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State by amanikondo: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
MXrep:

The bolded is a creation of the imagination of Lagos-Ibadan propanganda house. See the google earth picture of Ibadan, Onitsha and Aba and tell me which one is better planned. I pity ur untravelld as.s
1. Ibadan
2. Onitsha
3. Aba
[size=20pt]ABA, the dirtiest city in Nigeria.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GUO Bus Plunged Into The River, 3 Rescued, Others Feared Dead (video) / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / 'Ocean Dome' Indoor Beach In Japan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.