Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Goodluck And Badluck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Goodluck And Badluck (870 Views)

Throw Back Photo Of Goodluck And Patience Ebele Jonathan / His Girlfriend Seems To Be Associated With Badluck / My Dear, You Need Goodluck And Patience For Good Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck And Badluck by 190: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2009
nairalanders
Longest tyme,please i really wanna know
is it true that some women bring good luck with
them once they step in2 a man's life while others smell with
badluck once they step in2 a man's life
please how do some1 know the difference!

Just curious
lemme know
LOL
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by sparta(f): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2009
I dont know if it should be called luck but if you date a messed up person whether male or female, the person can mess up your life. Eni to ba ba aja rin, a je igbe. If you waka with dog you go chop shit. shekina
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by Lexiwhite(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2009
I once dated a rivers state girl last yr, my life changed positively and very quickly too. She accused me of taking her goodluck away as her own luck went really bad for a while.
After everything, i now agree that her bad luck may've affected us all cos her family only want a rivers state guy for her. . .  Fortunately, i'm not from rivers, though, i've been managing the remaining good luck she left me with grin
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by segzicres(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
i want to think so.
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by izeek(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
some people come with some sort of aura,
cud be positive, cud eb negative. depends!
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by biola44: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
some pple add value 2 ur life while some,
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by Igwe9(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2009
what do you expect when your woman feeds you with a lot of negative thoughts ?
cheesy
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by nwajohn(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
women who share the same ideas and have the same mindset as the man and are supportive and also are source of motivation, inspiration and brings positivity and happiness are goodluck but the reverse is badluck
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by richard69(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster its very true, i have a friend whenever he makes love to this particular girl the next minute the favor he receive are unprecedented.
I tried sleeping wit the girl to boost my fortune but she no give me chop. Ever since i've been on the look out for dat kinda girl but duh,
Re: Goodluck And Badluck by 190: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
I kant believe this thread was searched out~

Na wa ooh~

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like True Love? / How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl / What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.