Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate (82974 Views)

Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by geesilver(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Now I will have to fix that your freaking mouth, the only battle you will get is my knuckles re configuring your loose mouth.

U seems to be so pained about this whole thing, what's your connection with that video.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by abdulhamid0(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2016
I wonder what the guy is filming in the video, I no see anything happen
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by bryanblaze: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmm this seems like a thief being beaten up for robbery.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Akerry(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Anaskie:
I've watched the video like 3 times now and still can't find any couple having sex there.

The person who recorded this video should be flogged for not having a steady hand. Even my grandmother would do a better job angry
khahahahahhahaha..... longest time bro
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by mcpapillo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
first off, OAU GATE don't have bushes around, i graduated from there.. 2ndly ...that ain't a couple having sex, what i see is a lady in a kind of distressed state, she probably have been used for something... So these posters should rephrase their title or betterstill have good evidence to follow suit...
Thanks.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by yipata: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

Calm down o! angry

It's not my fault that you can't point out sarcasm in my comment.

some sarcasm are costly bro
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
yipata:

some sarcasm are costly bro

I'm not bro, hence the "F" beside my moniker.
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by bedoab10k(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
This video is purely nonsense..... Nothing to show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Anaskie(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Akerry:
khahahahahhahaha..... longest time bro
Happy new year boss! How have you been?
Re: Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate by Fmac(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
moneybag100:
Where is the na.ked body?

smiley smileyNa dat one dey do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.