Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) (3613 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Merlissa(f): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
To me he has to contribute no matter how broke he is..

Even if it's just a hair clip sef

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by HungerBAD: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Must it always be a man?

Why can't she invest in herself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by brunofarad(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin

The poster above dey vex
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Merlissa(f): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Must it always be a man?

Why can't she invest in herself?

She can why not.. Me I can but am just saying... he has to invest.. no matter how small!
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
what rubbísh is this!

Every ídiot with a phone can come online to post his allocated segment of the never ending 'HOW TO BE A WOMAN WRAPPER 101'.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
It doesnt av to b financial wise

U can invest into her mentally academically emotionally

Like me now i soley depend on my dad

So den cos i dont collect from bf its anoda guy?

Wen its purely my dad na wa for some people

Dey will b spoiling girls like we dont av families to care for us embarassed
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
"If a man fails to provide, care or love his beloveth wife, he is worse than an INFIDEL", according to the holy scriptures.
The woman is your helper, but the man is her head. The head ideally has to provide for his subjects come rain or Sun.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Twaci(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin

Ok its partially true.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by ricsman(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
when some girls contribute in a relationship is only during sex. too bad!
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Khd95(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Girl:hey boo,lets not have till our wedding nightwink
boy:sweet bae,let me not spend on u till our wedding daysad

50/50smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
what nonsense!
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Awwwww
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by kaziblake(f): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what rubbísh is this!

Every ídiot with a phone can come online to post his allocated segment of the never ending 'HOW TO BE A WOMAN WRAPPER 101'.
Kikikikikikikikikiki.
You can write your own counter thread.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by kokoA(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
And her father will now do what? Mcheeww. Mugu trying to justify muguness.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaziblake:
Kikikikikikikikikiki.
You can write your own counter thread.
& why would I want to create a counter thread ?

This is just another random síssy trying his best to rebrand the frowned-upon-but-age-old art of being a maga.

grasping at straws in a bid to justify his spending indiscriminately on a girl that hasn't contributed a single kobo to his life.

Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by cosby02(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whatever sad angry
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
& why would I want to create a counter thread ?

This is just another random síssy trying his best to rebrand the frowned-upon-but-age-old art of being a maga.

grasping at straws in a bid to justify his spending indiscriminately on a girl that hasn't contributed a single kobo to his life.
ok
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Sparklesebony: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
True talk.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by numtums(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Merlissa:

She can why not.. Me I can but am just saying... he has to invest.. no matter how small!
Like buying 200naira ear pierce and charger.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Merlissa(f): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
numtums:

Like buying 200naira ear pierce and charger.

As long as it's from the heart.. that's all that matters oooo
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:
It doesnt av to b financial wise

U can invest into her mentally academically emotionally

Like me now i soley depend on my dad

So den cos i dont collect from bf its anoda guy?

Wen its purely my dad na wa for some people

Dey will b spoiling girls like we dont av families to care for us embarassed

Wife material 100yards. Endorsed! wink
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Wife material 100yards. Endorsed! wink

Biko shey na chiffon i b abi lace?
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
But to be honest, no matter how independent and rich a woman is it always give me some sense of contentment and joy to be a player in her life financially. If I'm not contributing anything at all in the needs of my woman, no matter how vestigial, I feel I'm not in control of the relationship. So there's a sense in the post.
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

Biko shey na chiffon i b abi lace?

Aba lace. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Aba lace. lipsrsealed

I no even cost grin

Wife material ko wife workshop ni
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

I no even cost grin

Wife material ko wife workshop ni

No mind me, you worth more than shabby Aba lace. Na hollandis wax you be. cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

No mind me, you worth more than shabby Aba lace. Na hollandis wax you be. cheesy

I dont even kno all d material u called

cry no blame me o

Wait u mean ankara bah?
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gbam!!op preach it!!
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
sickstars:

I dont even kno all d material u called

cry no blame me o

Wait u mean ankara bah?

No, not ankara, I mean hollandis.

I know almost nothing about female garment and wrappers but I do know about hollandis materials and that they are of superior quality.

Made in Holland so your wifey material is of international class. wink
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

No, not ankara, I mean hollandis.

I know almost nothing about female garment and wrappers but I do know about hollandis materials and that they are of superior quality.

Made in Holland so your wifey material is of international class. wink

M nt a wife material o

M too crazy for dat

Me dat cry my eyes daily tinkin i cant even make a good person let alone good wife

Wife materials are not crazy like me tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
ERM, he use style talk sense sha but my reservation will always be on girl wey no dey do drycleaner but still bring different clothes home. That one will always be a sidechick! Shikena!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

In One Word - What Is This Man Thinking Of while looking at Nicki a.ss? (photo) / Nairaland Romance Chatroom Section / Why Do Men Always Want To Follow A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.