Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) (6467 Views)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / How Do I Stop Facebook Daily Subscription Charges From My Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by Malipoto(m): 4:01am On Jun 22, 2009
I took my fone 2 a repairer who boasted 2 b a very good engineer,and now d problem of d phone has changed completely,if i insert any other sim other than mine in the fone,the fone works excellently,i.e:no problem at all.But immediately i insert my own personal sim in d fone,it displays on my main screen "MATRIX HAS YOU COMMWARRIOR virus INSIDE",and it will trip off my phone and ON again.I am familiar with dis particular virus (commwarrior),but the question is "could it be from my sim dat the virus is?
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by aieromon(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2009
Guy,this ain't comedy central.if you have a serious problem,spit it out and there will be people who can help you out.
Enough with the bullsh.i.t talk.it's not funny anymore angry
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by Malipoto(m): 5:18am On Jun 22, 2009
Do i really sound like a comedian?
Its jst a problem in my phone.
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by aieromon(m): 5:26am On Jun 22, 2009
Carry your problems to the joke section.
Throw the stupid fone away.
The earpiece charges the phone,the sim card is virus infected,,,,ehn.your jokes are turning sour and soon the mod will warn you of postin' bull.Poo.Go get a new phone,then come back,ok!
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by puskin: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2009
Great reply 4a stupid questìon or is it statement.
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by hooged: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2009
Guy simple solution ,put ur sim inside water and boil it with boiler,u'll c the common warrior coming out of ur sim. Good luck grin
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by Ebywizzy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hey it true! But common warrior affect bluetooth &gprs download . It affect my nokia 3110c even flashing can't remove it. I heard about a solution 4 it. But i don't get it properly . Just restore factory settings for now it will lower effect for now
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by genious: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
Is this a real virus?
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by WackyJ1(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2009
The solution to your problem is that you take your phone to a competent computer engineer who will then scan you phone and then your sim card and eradicate the virus with a very powerfull anti-virus. If this does not work you can go to any mtn office around you and get a sim swap, that allows you to get a new sim with the same number
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by WackyJ1(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2009
The solution to your problem is that you take your phone to a competent computer engineer who will then scan you phone and then your sim card and eradicate the virus with a very powerfull anti-virus. If this does not work you can go to any mtn office around you and get a sim swap, that allows you to get a new sim with the same number
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by donjon: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
Mehn!
See as bros dey irate 4 here!
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by sirwebs(m): 2:43am On Jun 28, 2009
Its 2.40am & am LMFAO on this thread. Boy, who needs comedy central again.
Re: Please Help! My Sim Card Is Virus Infected.(commwarrior) by RotannaEze(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2009
Guy,we at nairaland we have important matters to attend to.If you think your phone has virus,why can't you take it to another phone repairer{just common sense}well take some advice,throw your memory card away,cos the God forsaking virus is there and not in your sim card.Na Wa 4 You Ooo

(1) (Reply)

No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 / How Much Will It Cost To Change My LG G3 Damaged Sreen? / Is Your Android Fake? Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.