Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m (25408 Views)

Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Dollars To Hajj Pilgrims: CBN To Lose N7.6bn Tax Payers' Money - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2016
most likely the N7.5m is the amount individual firms would be allowed to claim whether a grant or loan.
monsterg:
To all you yoruba folks sayin #7.5M is somethin worthy from FG,please use ur head that ain't amount anythin unless u'r bein hypocrite.I'm frm west bt 'll never see anythin gud with it.
babestella:
7.5 million for Aba entrepreneurs? One small guy in Aba will dash Baba bubu 10m self.
But tomorrow he will support Fulani herdsmen with 200 million.
SLS did it to his Fulani people when he donated 100 million.

jstriker442:
bros, u dnt hv 2 be sentimental. Wat will 7.5 mil do for a whole market. Ts commendable since we ddnt gv him any 2 keep fr us, but ts an insult.
achikefifty:

See with this level of hatred for the Ibo's u will always remain at the back as your names suggests. Do you knw how much an average igboman uses to run his individual business?
#7.5m form ur fg is an insult to the people of Aba simple.
That money cannot even buy a shop in some mega markets in Nigeria.
DOCTORDONE:
N7.5 M? Is this money?
shadowgwalker:
7.5m for how many people? this one is the price of one Benz or a range rover oh!
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by otiigba1(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2016
jstriker442:
apply and be given 20k ?? To buy scissors or wat ??
grin grin grin or to buy wheel barrow
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Tygg: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
timilehin007:

I totally agree with you bro...but don't you think it is better to start from somewhere or what do you think
yeah,tl that's very true ,,but please just try to understand other people's remarks,they just trying to air their views and you might not really know the emotional state or thought of the person ..I be nwaafo Igbo 1 ,I'd like to meet a character like you someday .#Godbless
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by hollywater: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
This Man don't have a single respect for Igbos in general. What is 7.5m? The money king jide spent in a night club a day, is what a whole president is given to Aba investors? Shame on Abia State governor for parsing him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by sinaj(f): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
shadowgwalker:
they have been waiting patiently, they were not angry while GEJ decided to feed the greedy Northern hemisphere which later turned against him to give him the shock of his life.

#closes door, chilling with sinaj
xwidi put off the light na

I like doing it in d dark!
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nnemuka(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Buharia ke nan.....
buhari collected loan worth 30billion to LOOK FOR OIL IN THE NORTH, and he is giving entrepreneur 7.5 million to do what?
i
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
nike4love:

Full baked scholar
If the banks u mention is working well then,what's the essence of the useless money?
They are working well. The money was given to appreciate the efforts of the entrepreneurs. Get busy or learn before you speak
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
most likely the N7.5m is the amount individual firms would be allowed to claim whether a grant or loan.

cool!this will be super amazing.
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2016
sinaj:

chwoi!! aborbi!!!
# spits on the bulbs to blow off... Ehmm romantically ooh!grin
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by spafu(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Waste of time

Our IPOB brothers will still complain. Please watch how they will abuse Buhari on this thread. No be IPOB Youths?

IPOB youths will not be satisfied.

They will rather prefer to import and make 200% profit rather than be patient and produce and manufacture the imported tools, spares themselves

And by the way , the 7.5 million should be for individual projects
And what will our Hausa brothers do other than to raise more children that they can't care for, only to have them go to Sambisa forest to negotiate on the procurement of 72 virgins in hell fair?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by eroticecstasy: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
SE; the China of Africa!
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by spafu(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2016
timilehin007:
Wailers will still show their stupidities here..they won't still appreciate this..they are so so blind by the hatred towards pmb..

I don't like this people an inch.
GO and PEME in Adams Oshomole's voice. It was the wailers that made your Dullardpo Dundee President Buhari to seat up on the wicked budget he first present only to go and steal in other to hide all the stealing holes the Wailers picked in that budget. If the wailers make you sleepless, abeg Peme

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by eroticecstasy: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2016
sinaj:

hei, what is going on there
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by eroticecstasy: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2016
sinaj:

hei, what is going on there
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by ODUBEZE: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Good gesture but too poor to purchase tools!
FG would rather spend money to rebuild places of destruction rather than spend to rebrand places that can generate money for Nigeria! It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Duru009(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2016
This buhari govt is sooo stingy. What can 7.5m do to an industry by a whole fed govt. He is just storing money in CBN n doesnt want to use it for investment.......

Sooooo sad for this policess govt
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by tomzman: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Weeee:
I went to Aba some weeks back and I was opportune to take pictures of some of their fantastic works. Those guys are just brilliant and talented when it comes to these things.

See Some Of The Unbelievable Pictures Here>>>> naijabread.com/See-The-Wonders-Happening-In-Aba
You these bloggers never learn. How does your link relate to the wonders happening in Aba? I'm tempted to insult you but I won't. You should learn to post things that are truthful and not lie just because you want to drive traffic to your blog. Honesty and Integrity are virtues you should imbibe. Peace!
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by debulle: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Truthpallbearer:

http://leadership.ng/business/492281/pmb-supports-aba-entrepreneurs-n7-5m
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! 7.5million Naira for what? This is true meaning of Cluelessness,tell me the machines,tools,raw materials or what the money is ment for? Even if its for credit facility how many people can benefit from it? What Aba need is Infrastructure that can aid and help in production(power,good road,railway ,cargo airport and seaport)Let's leave lies and propagandas and face the real work of governance.The masses want to see the CHANGE that was professed during the campign
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Topmostt: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its sad that buari is not only keeping to his word about the 5% issue but takes every opportunity to make a caricature of the Igbos. So out of the $300,000 he received from Dasuki, the only amount he deemed fit to give the hard working entrepreneurs in aba is just 7.5mil. Really disheartening!
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
debulle:
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!! 7.5million Naira for what? This is true meaning of Cluelessness,tell me the machines,tools,raw materials or what the money is ment for? Even if its for credit facility how many people can benefit from it? What Aba need is Infrastructure that can aid and help in production(power,good road,railway ,cargo airport and seaport)Let's leave lies and propagandas and face the real work of governance.The masses want to see the CHANGE that was professed during the campign
Slowpoke it is called one step at a time and there's no need to rush. Please be appreciative and wish the current regime success. As success for this regime will have an effect in all Nigerians both living in this country and outside the country. Stop hating on PMB and spread the message to your kiths and kins
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
dmostcheerful:
I laugh in Swahili, 7.5m won't even be enough to source material for a singular machines prototype.
This government got no shame.
a whole federal government giving out just 7.5m .
see insult.

If it were to be in the north or western nigeria,he wouldn't hesitate to give em $7.5m
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by trytim100(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Truthpallbearer:

why our govt are so wicked like this when come to things of Igbo speaking tribe. what's 7.5 million. to Igbo man
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by trytim100(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Truthpallbearer:

why our govt are so wicked like this when come to things of Igbo speaking tribe. what's 7.5 million. to Igbo men
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by MrCEO69(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Waste of time

Our IPOB brothers will still complain. Please watch how they will abuse Buhari on this thread. No be IPOB Youths?

IPOB youths will not be satisfied.

They will rather prefer to import and make 200% profit rather than be patient and produce and manufacture the imported tools, spares themselves

And by the way , the 7.5 million should be for individual projects
why dnt ur own region produce does stuff that r produce in aba.

timilehin007 guy seriously 7+mil... Just a single man can give more than that. What of the website almost a billion naira and they r give just 7mil for what abeg.
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by lamps4blues: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=timilehin007 post=42047384]Wailers will still show their stupidities here..they won't still appreciate this..they are so so blind by the hatred towards pmb..

I don't like this people an inch.

Appreciate what? You want us to appreciate 7.5mil for Aba entrepreneurs?Clap for urslf..U dnt need to like us coz wailers are better than liars..Roger dat!
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by Chigold101(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
bisten14:
nice 1 Baba

Lalasticlala come and see how PMB want assist our Brothers from different father.
tufia kwa!
How many people will get a part of 7million and what will they do with it?
We are not talking about starting business for hawkers here. This is just funny.
Abaribe is just messing with peoples brain...
Re: Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m by nike4love: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Truthpallbearer:
They are working well. The money was given to appreciate the efforts of the entrepreneurs. Get busy or learn before you speak

Where are U writing from?
The bank is NOT working in aba or any where in the east.
Hw can u be writing what u knw nothing abt?
Smt go and sit down mr man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stress Test: Banks In Secret Merger Talks / Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.