Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Corrupt Politicians In Nigeria Are Ritualist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corrupt Politicians In Nigeria Are Ritualist (711 Views)

Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Politicians In Nigeria Are Ritualist by Anjelus(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
From Adeleke Adesina via Tope Fasua's wall.

CORRUPT NIGERIANS ARE RITUALIST

In a country of about 170 million people where over 90 per cent of the youths are jobless, people die everyday over things that are worthless, for me this is not a function of been partisan but an ideology that was born out of greed & selfishness.

If under the past government of GEJ; 200 girls were abducted without a trace, there was a $2.1 billion arms deal and about 18 Generals are to face EFCC for corruption over another fresh arms scandal yet, our religious places flow with blood money.

Soldiers who were sent to war without weapon die everyday, People in the North East up to Abuja & part of North Central die on a daily basis.

Diezani held down NNPC even the Obas, Obis and Emirs joined them to loot and steal all because some people decided to embezzle all the money.

We need to ask ourselves question pls... What's the difference between all that and blood money?
Sadly, some people from some quarters still hail Jonathan and asked silly question on why PMB is after Col. Sambo Dasuki and saying his anti corruption drive would fail

My anger is not directed at the PDP at all but Goodluck Jonathan and this mother sorry his wife Patience who allowed all these to happen under their watch.

For all those who think Johnathan is a good man; I wish all your daughters were the Chibok girls kidnapped and the Presidency under GRJ said it was a rumor.

I wish your husbands were those soldiers who died in battle the battle front due to obsolete or non existence war equipment.

I wish your wives are the widows in our military barracks and in the North East.

I wish your families who had roofs over their heads are the ones in the IDP's struggling to even have a meal per day.

How can Generals in the Nigerian military court martial soldiers over something they have a hand in?

Interestingly, they are now in the EFCC Net and I recommend the death penalty for all of them if they are found guilty under the military tribunal because this is truly a war crime and ICC should be involved so they will all be tried for War Crime and Genocide.

These folks are wicked souls and surely, the blood of the innocent souls they have shed is on their heads and their generations not only the ones you are sharing in Borno but everywhere in this country.

You killer by the sword you shall surely die by the sword like we all know guns don't kill people, people kill people

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! A Lady Drugs Her Own Fiance & Escapes With His N295million / Trailer Accident Along Ikorodu Road This Morning (Photos) / BH: Compare, Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.