Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Cure Fecal Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Fecal Body Odour (2595 Views)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Care And Management Of Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
I have a close friend who for the past five years have suffered from severe strange fecal body odour that never goes no matter what he does.
He visited many doctors only to waste money without a gainful result
(medical and trado-medicals).
He is a clean person so we can't detect how come the odour.
Please he needs help and I on his behalf plead with you guys to help in any way possible to alleviate his sufferings.
Please be positive with your suggestions,Thanks.
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Ginaz(f): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Does his whole body smells? This is strange !
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Understand that the skin is also an excreatory organ.

It excretes urea and other waste materials from inside your body, in the form of sweat.

Your friend should jog for 30mins daily for 3weeks, making sure he sweats like a river.

Thats the ultimate cure for B.O
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Ginaz:
Does his whole body smells? This is strange !

It is confusing because if you smell his skin, it is odourless but if you are in the same room/hall with him or even about 4meters close to him outside,you will want to throw up cause of the poop odour you will perceive.
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
RoyalBoutique:
Understand that the skin is also an excreatory organ.

It excretes urea and other waste materials from inside your body, in the form of sweat.

Your friend should jog for 30mins daily for 3weeks, making sure he sweats like a river.

Thats the ultimate cure for B.O

He formerly does road walk at mornings but stopped because of that cause People were uncomfortable passing by him........it might also interest you to know that his kind of work is straineous (geographical survey) making him sweat much every day and should be a replacement for exercise,so please what else can he do because he had attempted three failed suicidal attempts.
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Please Seun,help me move this to front page cause I really need helpful suggestions.
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Ginaz(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Eyor1:

He formerly does road walk at mornings but stopped because of that cause People were uncomfortable passing by him........it might also interest you to know that his kind of work is straineous (geographical survey) making him sweat much every day and should be a replacement for exercise,so please what else can he do because he had attempted three failed suicidal attempts.

shocked it has gotten to that stage? He should get himself a dermatologist to ascertain what is wrong with him. Have he gone for a thorough check up?
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
shocked it has gotten to that stage? He should get himself a dermatologist to ascertain what is wrong with him. Have he gone for a thorough check up? [/quote]

countless he had to visit different health practitioners but to no avail.
He was even thinking of going spiritual but since he knows nothing about that, doesn't know where to find any that can handle his case so feel free to let known if any.
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Seun(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
It's a health condition. Nothing spiritual about it. But it has no cure per se. It's genetic.
However, there are things your friend can do to try to reduce it. For some people, it depends on what they eat.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1118579

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/trimethylaminuria
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by sod09(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seun:
It's a health condition. Nothing spiritual about it. But it has no cure per se. It's genetic.
However, there are things your friend can do to try to reduce it. For some people, it depends on what they eat.

sorry for d wrong place
But wat is wrong wit Nairaland
Since last week I can't access it
Or its won't log me in
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by XtraSmooth404: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
People be asking questions on behalf of their friends, like we dunno what's up.

Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seun:

Thanks.
Re: How To Cure Fecal Body Odour by Eyor1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
People be asking questions on behalf of their friends, like we dunno what's up.

Guy,na you know your matter.
I'm in place to ask for him because I'm a nairalander and he is not.

(1) (Reply)

10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Bangalore Cheapest Girls Service / COVID-19 Update For October 28 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.