Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,056 members, 7,919,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? (967 Views)

Why Do Unattractive Girls Have Feelins For Fine Guys? / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by xynerio(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2009
I met this lady in a bus so we started chatin and we xchange nos. But since then she kept callin sendin msgs and ask me out, but I dont hv d intention of datin her. I told her plainly dat I dont hv feelins but she insist. How can I run away?
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by biola44: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2009
avoid her, stop pickin her calls, cool
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by Kx: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2009
Flee d devil and she ll run from u
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by nethacker(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2009
am in this kind of situation, infact i tire
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by MissyB1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
xynerio:

I met this lady in a bus so we started chatin and we xchange nos. But since then she kept callin sendin msgs and ask me out, but I dont hv d intention of datin her. I told her plainly dat I dont hv feelins but she insist. How can I run away
Pesin force You exchange number?
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
How many girls feel when. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by luxoire(f): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
no be by force

before you come here say she FORCE you to sex her!!!

you had better take control of the r/ship, your emotions, your life and your 'fella' and stop talking rubbish

if you are telling her somehting and she wont listen - why dont you just tell her to stop calling you and when she does - dont answer - she'll find someone else to stalk
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
I did that like many times when i was much younger. . .  I just didnt know how to say no to girls then. I seriously dont think i'll fall for that now grin
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by luxoire(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

I did that like many times when i was much younger. . . I[b] just didnt know how to say no to girls then.[/b] I seriously dont think i'll fall for that now grin

so you welcomed all of them to your loving kingdom abi? tongue cool
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by whitelexi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

so you welcomed all of them to your loving kingdom abi? tongue cool

What can i say? I was shy as u can think. Thats what u get when u face books too much and leave your social circle for a bit grin
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by luxoire(f): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

What can i say? I was shy as u can think. Thats what u get when u face books too much and leave your social circle for a bit grin

hahahahah nerd turned playa - is that it?
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by timmy7(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
''How can I run away?'' u use ur legs ofcourse unless u want to become an orangutan then u can add ur hands for enhanced running. grin grin
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by beingme(f): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2009
u dont want to, all u ought to do is to stay away. dont call or return her calls or u will end up hurting her most
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by whitelexi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

hahahahah nerd turned playa - is that it?

Lets just say i used to be a good boy until the female folk corrupted my mind and i turned into something else - I hate to call myself a playa, i just think i became more carefree in my dealings with the female folk. Even a playa has to change sometime tongue
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by luxoire(f): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Lets just say i used to be a good boy until the female folk corrupted my mind and i turned into something else - I hate to call myself a playa, i just think i became more carefree in my dealings with the female folk. Even a playa has to change sometime tongue

chei - and i thought you were one of the caring ones - those that actually give a hoot about the female folk and their feelings - seems like i was wrong then huh?! tongue
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by whitelexi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
@Topic:

You have 2 options, choose to forget the word "NO" and play along, or face her squarely and say u dont share her kind of feelings grin

luxoire:

chei - and i thought you were one of the caring ones - those that actually give a hoot about the female folk and their feelings - seems like i was wrong then huh?! tongue

Your thoughts are not too far off from the truth, a brother's only looking for the right sister to quit the game for tongue tongue
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by Ben13: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
Poster learn how to play games.
you might regret you never did in the future. cheesy
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by luxoire(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

@Topic:

Your thoughts are not too far off from the truth, a brother's only looking for the right sister to quit the game for tongue tongue

i hope when you find her - you don't play her - or she doesn't play you - you know what they say!! karma is a bitch!
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by whitelexi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

i hope when you find her - you don't play her - or she doesn't play you - you know what they say!! karma is a bitch!

That bitch has been hitting me, wish karma was human - i'd be kicking my leg dead off her bum! I've really calmed down, infact i think i'm a changed man, i stay so alert now when i'm in a budding relationship, i'm monitoring every sentence, every gesture, every move. . . Its really gonna be tough for even karma to find a way through grin
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by luxoire(f): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

That bitch has been hitting me, wish karma was human - i'd be kicking my leg dead off her bum! I've really calmed down, infact i think i'm a changed man, i stay so alert now when i'm in a budding relationship, i'm monitoring every sentence, every gesture, every move. . . Its really gonna be tough for even karma to find a way through grin

funny thing is she always comes right back and bite syou in the butt - when you least expect it - at the risk of totalling derailing this topic - i say we adjourn this for another forum more deserving of exploring this line of thinking
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by whitelexi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

funny thing is she always comes right back and bite syou in the butt - when you least expect it - at the risk of totalling derailing this topic - i say we adjourn this for another forum more deserving of exploring this line of thinking

I so totally agree cool
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
play along, enjoy yourself . . . leave when you get tired.

OR

Be a man and tell her off.
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by mindeh(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
ave bn there n it has bn real bad so i would neva consider doing that again
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by lovemoi2(f): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2009
@ poster

no one should put themselves through that, its not worth it,
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 26, 2009
Tell her you love her as a "FRIEND" make sure you emphasie the friend bit if that doesnt work, then use the "I have a gf line" grin
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by KennyG6(m): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2009
@post no way!
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by xynerise: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

@post no way!
Tell me true, will you say NO if she is pretty? smiley
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by Oluchi21(f): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
lol, i know the feeling, try to KEEP letting her know your not intereted, may take months, years, but the MSG will sink in!! am still working on mine, why is it that the person you want is the tricky and the one's you don't will never get away, just life
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by mamagee3(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
It's a matter of choice. tongue
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by xynerise: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2009
I posted this thread since June but do you know that till today this same gal is still disturbing? She just graduated from IMSU and resides in Owerri but has relatives in Lagos. She came to lagos last week cos of me and said she will like to spend the xmas with me. She always call me to know if I am at home and I find one excuse to give or ignore the call. I almost change my sim cos of her but for business sake I had to bear it.
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by hermosa(f): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
I met this lady in a bus so we started chatin and we xchange nos. But since then she kept callin sendin msgs and ask me out, but I dont hv d intention of datin her. I told her plainly dat I dont hv feelins but she insist. How can I run away?

i made the mistake of constantly breakin up and takin bk my ex, i hated him and didn't want him but he always a way to get me to take him back
stop answerin her calls, if possible block her, don't give in, you'll just end up regrettin
Re: Can U Date Someone U Dont Hv Feelins 4 Even When She Insist? by xynerise: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
I will be grateful if you teach me how to block her calls.

(1) (Reply)

What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back / Valentine Love For Sale In A Lagos Church / Caught Your Hubby Staring At Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.