Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed (580 Views)

Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by emmanuel596(m): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2016
angry just wanna know....tho I do as long as we nacked before sleeping

Seun,lalasticlacla and other mods donnt u think others should see and comment on this
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Topestbilly(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Thread not for me... undecided

Am here to read comments..
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 17, 2016
If both of us brushed our mouths the night before, then it's not that bad.
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by iceberylin(m): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Brush or not...

There's enough germs to share.
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Never kissed before #kissharam
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Olasco93: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2016
...For couples, they say it's an Expression of Love but health-wise, it's not adviceable to kiss in the morning without first brushing your mouth because of bacteria, odour etc.
But studies has shown that intimate kiss in the morning by couples make the (woman) happy all-day-long mostly when your husband/wife is your best friend as couples. The memory of what happend in the morning during the kiss doesn't leave (the woman's) mind. When she is alone later that day, the feeling will keep on occuring to her and she just keep on smilling all by herself and she become so emotional about that his man in that process...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Owoplenty(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2016
Is kissing olosho in the morning without brushing ideal? I am single and my gal is olosho
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Why not grin

Don't wash ur mouth i like it dirty
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Not health wise if you ask Me.
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by pamellla(f): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2016
I can kiss my hubby any fucki*g time nd day....After all love dey say is blind grin
Re: Ladies Do You Kiss Your Lovers Or Husband In The Morning When Theyve Not Brushed by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Me kiss my wife early money? I dey craze? My wife mouth wey dey always smell like mess wey sour. angry

(1) (Reply)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / What Will You Do If This Happens To You Or Someone You Know / Video: When You Trust Your Husband Much This Is What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.