Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

We've Not Done Everything, But We've Done Something, And Shall Continue To Do Mo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Not Done Everything, But We've Done Something, And Shall Continue To Do Mo (534 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / CCT Rules That Trial Of Saraki Shall Continue, Dismisses Application To Adjourn / We Shall Continue Digging Out The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We've Not Done Everything, But We've Done Something, And Shall Continue To Do Mo by jenny22: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Vision:
An economically vibrant Abia State with strong institutions; open, transparent and inclusive governance, to guarantee high quality of life for the citizens, leading to sustainable development.

Mission:
To transform Abia State into a functional private sector-led economy; creating opportunities for her citizens, improving the quality of their lives and shaping the State into a regional entrepreneurship hub through good governance, appropriate developmental and environmentally sustainable policies.

Pledge/Commitment:
My commitment is to serve God and humanity. Therefore, I am driven by a strong determination to achieve results. In this regard, I am propelled by the fundamental needs of our people. I believe that to successfully achieve this, there is need to consult and involve a wide spectrum of our society. I encourage people to express themselves, share their opinions and ideas on issues of interest to our society.

Aba Re-Development Plan:
The axiom, "get Aba right, and Abia is right", shall continue to be the pivotal development philosophy and the nexus upon which we anchor our development policy for Abia. Aba is home to all Abians and to Ndigbo. Therefore, re-developing Aba into a modern commercial hub; with urban renewal and city upgrading, functional infrastructure, stable power supply, reliable and decent public transportation system, urban traffic management system, structured and planned industrial layouts, clusters and parks, will release her revenue potential that can be leveraged upon to develop the rest of Abia State, and empower Ndigbo. Aba with its strong entrepreneurial setting, attracting business operators from across the nation and most ECOWAS countries, has the potential to become a commercial and entrepreneurship hub of West Africa. We shall enhance international marketing opportunities for made in Aba goods and services by ensuring quality control and showcase the made in Aba brand in the economic capitals of the world.

Eight months after assumption of office as Governor of Abia State, this is the pictorial evidence of what Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has done. However, he acknowledges that he and his team have not done everything, but stressed that they've done something, and promises to do more.

Re: We've Not Done Everything, But We've Done Something, And Shall Continue To Do Mo by levitoge(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2016
they are all their for eyes to see, Dr okezie ikpeazu has done great work.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Never Threthened Boko Haram He Now Thretheaned Militant / Obasanjo And Babanjida Making Corruption Sweet / Why Is An Average Nigerian Force Personel Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.