Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,981 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH (1366 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by ope2711(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Tony Anenih, has claimed that ex-President Goodluck Jonathan ordered a former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), to give him the sum of N260m.
The revelation is contained in a letter the former BOT chairman wrote to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recently.
An aide to the PDP leader, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed toSUNDAY PUNCHon Saturday that Anenih made the disclosure.
The aide said, “The former BoT Chair explained to the EFCC that he gave his account details to the ex-President on request, when he requested for a refund of expenses incurred while (he was) carrying out Jonathan’s instructions. Jonathan passed it (account details) to Sambo and Anenih was paid the sum of N260m.
“The former PDP BoT chairman also explained to the anti-graft agency that apart from the N265m he gave to Chief Olu Falae, Senator Rasheed Ladoja and Alhaji Tanko Yakassai, he also gave N25m to a former Deputy Governor of Sokoto State, and another N35m to a delegation of leaders from Katsina State.”
Anenih reportedly wrote in the letter that he also incurred additional costs when he led other members of the PDP BoT on a nationwide tour to reconcile aggrieved and feuding members, following instructions given to him by the former president.
He noted that the money he spent on hiring private jets and other logistics was yet to be refunded to him.
The aide added, “Although most of the expenditure was incurred on the instructions of the former president for special political assignments, only N260m was refunded to Anenih by the former president.
“Whereas the refund of N260m was made through the office of the National Security Adviser, Anenih explained in his letter to the EFCC that he only provided his account details to the former president on request for a refund of the money spent.
“He also said in the letter that he was not in a position to ask the former president how he was going to source the fund or through which office the refund was going to be made.”
The aide said Anenih had yet to be refunded over N180m out of the N440m he spent. The PDP chieftain also reportedly argued in the letter that he was not a direct beneficiary of the sum of N260m that was a part refund of the money he spent on the president’s instructions.
The former PDP BoT chairman had earlier stated that he gave N100m each to the National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, Chief Olu Falae, and the leader of Accord Party, Senator Rashidi Ladoja, for mobilisation purposes.
He had also said N63m was disbursed to a northern group led by Yakassai for “mobilisation and post-election peace advocacy in that part of the country.”
Yakassai, Falae and Ladoja have all confirmed that they received the stated amounts from Anenih.
The total of these three disbursements is already N3m more that the N260 million which Anenih said was refunded to him through Dasuki.

Details:
http://www.punchng.com/arms-scandal-how-jonathan-ordered-dasuki-to-give-anenih-n250m-refund/
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by midolian(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2016
While in another news, Anenih claims he spent his money on Jonathan's campaign and his money must be refunded grin grin
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by Karlovich: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2016
At the end of the day no one will be punished.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by slyng(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Ayodele fayose ... Ayodele fayose... Ayodele fayose... Ha ha .. U said arm scandal was a scam ... I'm beginnin to tink u are d real scam oo governor

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by drss(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2016
9 months has passed n all dat buari achieved is propaganda n media trial. no economic policies notin. just lies, propaganda n blame game. Buari govt will go down in his history as d most useless govt eva!
where ar dem zombies their daily dose of opium has been served.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by joseph1832(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2016
midolian:
While in another news, Anenih claims he spent his money to campaign for Jonathan grin grin
While all this claim and counter claim is going on, one christian conference in U.S.A decided to give Jonathan, a man who was complacent in corruption, an award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by pedel: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2016
"There was no money missing or shared. These people are just lying. Buhari is witch hunting opposition. Why is he not probing Amaechi and Fashola?" - sick wailers.

I want all these people killed by lethal injection for sabotaging the economy of this country.
I want GEJ questioned. I want Saraki fired.
Anyone either PDP or ipob that is against the corruption fight shall loose their source of income and livelihood to armed bandits.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by Khd95(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
9 months has passed n all dat buari achieved is propaganda n media trial. no economic policies notin. just lies, propaganda n blame game. Buari govt will go down in his history as d most useless govt eva!
how did ur cluesless dumb hero utilised 6years of his administration to impact on nigerians

U should b ashamed to associate ur self with that man,dat mediocre,who is not in any sense of leadership fit to occupy such important post.

5 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
16 years passed and we didn't hear you speak or even criticize the PDP for taking us almostback to the stone age, and for even enshrining corruption and making it our way of life.

We didn't even hear you complain when Jonathan spent six years being idle and making a mockery of himself, the country and our military.

We didn't hear you complain when Jonathan let his wife breach protocol any how, neither did we hear you complain when his wife grew more balls than her husband.

So Mr. Man, why are you complaining now? If you can hold your peace for 16 years, I see no reason why you can't hold it for another 4 years.

Thank you. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by midolian(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
While all this claim and counter claim is going on, one christian conference in U.S.A decided to give Jonathan, a man who was complacent in corruption, an award.
makes me wonder if these pple have an idea of who jonathan was/is..

You know, sometimes the whites are so daaft they could award someone like patience Jonathan a nobel prize in literature angry

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by ICONgold(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Somebody should drag GEJ ass to EFCC, we need an explanation from the multiple award winner. End time organisation be selling award just to highest bidder.
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
He should go meet Jonathan for his full money but must refund the monies he collected to the State's treasury.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by Trailblazer1(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2016
midolian:
makes me wonder if these pple have an idea of who jonathan was/is..

You know, sometimes the whites are so daaft they could award someone like patience Jonathan a nobel prize in literature angry
I believe they do. May be the real reason why Jonathan was given that award was because he was the first African president ever to accept defeat. Who really knows.

The day they give Mama Piss a nobel prize in literature, that's the day I will make a video and call Wole Soyinka a FOOL!.
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by bilulu(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2016
in another news our economy is dying n all media houses re silent about it. Naira is 310 n no one us reporting it. dey keep deceiving us with fighting corruption. If u ve enough evidence pls go to court n prosecute dem not all dis ranting on paper
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by midolian(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe they do. May be the real reason why Jonathan was given that award was because he was the first African president ever to accept defeat. Who really knows.

The day they give Mama Piss a nobel prize in literature, that's the day I will make a video and call Wole Soyinka a FOOL!.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by Khd95(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2016
GEJ is d grand lord of corruption,he wears innocent mumu face,but d guy corrupt pass anyting,i wonder how much dasuki nd his guys would looted under GEJ' command if mr clueless had won again,

if i have a wish,i would wish mr pmb can suspend d constitution for a year,so that buhari can deal with dem crooks

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by spidey77: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Buh wait o.....if jona de send every tom n harry to collect big big share...wetin dasuki come chop inside??
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by ope2711(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Karlovich:
At the end of the day no one will be punished.

let's wait and see
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by drss(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
16 years passed and we didn't hear you speak or even criticize the PDP for taking us almostback to the stone age, and for even enshrining corruption and making it our way of life.

We didn't even hear you complain when Jonathan spent six years being idle and making a mockery of himself, the country and our military.

We didn't hear you complain when Jonathan let his wife breach protocol any how, neither did we hear you complain when his wife grew more balls than her husband.

So Mr. Man, why are you complaining now? If you can hold your peace for 16 years, I see no reason why you can't hold it for another 4 years.

Thank you. tongue
hahahahahahah i pity una. if u tink corruption is a PDP ting den u ar on ur own.
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by Mylove55(f): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
is it by force to express ur foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by drss(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Khd95:
how did ur cluesless dumb hero utilised 6years of his administration to impact on nigerians

U should b ashamed to associate ur self with that man,dat mediocre,who is not in any sense of leadership fit to occupy such important post.

d fact dat GEJ is being honored all ova d world shows he's of a different breed. GEJ left a great legacy of democratic developement in nigeria n africa. so no matta d amount of jelousy, propaganda n evil machinations against GEJ by buari govt, he remains a hero to millions of nigerians whether una like am or not,
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
The tin pain you gaaan grin
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by dulaman: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Hn
Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by joseph1832(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
hahahahahahah i pity una. if u tink corruption is a PDP ting den u ar on ur own.
On the contrary, I don't think, neither do I believe corruption is just a PDP, its a Nigerian thing, but the worst thing is when people like you condone it because you like those who are corrupt is what makes me pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by drss(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2016
bilulu:
in another news our economy is dying n all media houses re silent about it. Naira is 310 n no one us reporting it. dey keep deceiving us with fighting corruption. If u ve enough evidence pls go to court n prosecute dem not all dis ranting on paper
no mind dem. by d time all dis media trial is ova, nigerians will stone buari out of aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by SpermDonor: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:

I blamed this your act of stupidity on Tim Berners-Lee. He insisted on making the internet free to all and here we have Id.iots like you on it posting all sort of nonsense on it

So what was quoted from the accused person is now propaganda ?? You should be ashamed of yourself because the money in question that all this is all about is part of the wealth that would have brought growth to your unborn generation but here you are applauding those that have already ruined the future of you and your generation because of their stealing .

Do you even know what propaganda is ?? You really need help bro.

If you don't have anything sensible to contribute it's better to just go away from your smartphone/PC keyboard .

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by drss(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2016
SpermDonor:

I blamed this your act of stupidity on Tim Berners-Lee. He insisted on making the internet free to all and here we have Id.iots like you on it posting all sort of nonsense on it

So what was quoted from the accused person is now propaganda ?? You should be ashamed of yourself because the money in question that all this is all about is part of the wealth that would have brought growth to your unborn generation but here you are applauding those that have already ruined the future of you and your generation because of their stealing .

Do you even know what propaganda is ?? You really need help bro.

If you don't have anything sensible to contribute it's better to just go away from your smartphone/PC keyboard .

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by seunowa(f): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:
I don't really know how to describe ur kind of a person but to say u are mind-defective.May God heal ur mind so that u can have sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: How Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Anenih N250m Refund- PUNCH by SpermDonor: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2016
drss:

That's the lowest you can go. Who's talking about APC or PDP here ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flash: FG Directs Banks To Recall Sacked Workers / We Are Ready To Help Buhari, Battle Niger Delta Avengers: OPC / Panic: Militants Attacks Jonathan, Threatens To Reveal More Dirty Secrets..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.