Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life (34440 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by waistbead: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2016
ISAIAH 66 v 9......Shall I bring to the time of birth , and not cause delivery?"Says the lord. "Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?" Says your God.

Father, your word can never return to you void ....

2 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by aenero(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Ecclesiasties 9:11 is my favorite
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by tonjeola(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
good
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by danielblessing(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Alleluia smileyAlleluia
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Joygalore(f): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Romans 8 vs 37
Nay,in all these we are more than conquerors through him that loved us

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by bababuff(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares
the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek
him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share, you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

Read More Here : http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2016/01/17/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push-in-life/

cc:lalasticlala

Thank you sir, for this wonderful piece.
God bless you.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by winner01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
All your questions answered here; Its free.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Pejapaul: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
May God continue to bless you for this word of encouragement, thanks.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by blimeyVic(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
kiss
John 14 vs 14 :
" You may ask me for anything in my name,and I will do it ".
#Tested and Trusted through Faith.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks! Oh how this makes me feel good and loved by God (Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 27:4 and Isaiah 40:31) my favorites

2 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Obijulius: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
PS. 119:37 - New World Translation
Make my eyes pass on from seeing what is worthless; preserve me alive in your own way.

1 John 2:17 - New Living Translation
And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

Ecclesiastes 5:10
A lover of silver will never be satisfied with silver, nor a lover of wealth with income. This too is futility
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Dainikel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Really Inspiring Verses
EPHESIANS 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
May God continually illuminate his WORD in our hearts!

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Ups01(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares
the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek
him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share, you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

Read More Here : http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2016/01/17/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push-in-life/

cc:lalasticlala

God Bless You Real Good!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by sunkieisland(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
playtheblues:
Thanks for the soul food.

the Word of God is food for your spirit. Its an instrument for reconfiguring your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by teebee22(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
nice one especially Jer 29:11. one of my favorite verse.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by pafunky: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Romans 15:31, Psalm 35
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by itsene: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Not a single quote from Jesus Christ, God incarnate Himself!
Disappointing, to say the least.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by tonychristopher: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Christianity has always been on point unlike islam

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
And it shall turn to you for a testimony.....Amen
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Jasmine360(f): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Read Romans 10
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by tomdon(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
o tunilara
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
1.Romans. 8:28
2.Roman 8:38.
3. 2 Corinthains 4;16-18
That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying,our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present trouble are quite small and won't last long,yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever. So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now,rather we look forward to what we have not yet seen, the trouble we see will soon be over but the joy to come will last forever.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by bethyz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thank God for this forum. I have to preach tomorrow I needed bible verse to back up. I have it all from you guys. More please
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by playtheblues(f): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yes.
sunkieisland:

the Word of God is food for your spirit. Its an instrument for reconfiguring your soul
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by oketoyinboshola(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
God bless you OP... You just safe a soul. Thanks
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by free37: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nice.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by gbishman: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by olajosy: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Luke 18:27 What is impossible with men is possible with God. Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love. 2Corinthians 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you. Proverb 3:6 And he shall direct your paths. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Galatians 6:9 We will reap a harvest if we don't give up. 2 Timothy 1:7 God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Drfinn: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
The Bible, God's word is greatest source of inspiration to mankind. Personally, I take solace in these scriptures:
(1) Isaiah 43:13 "From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done". (NLT).
(2) Isaiah 46:4 "I will be your God throughout your lifetime- until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you." (NLT).
(3) Job 8:7 And though you started with little, you will end with much. (NLT).
(4) Psalms 103:5 He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's. (NLT).
(5) Ecclesiastes 9:11 I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skilful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all determined by chance, by being in the right place at the right time. (NLT).

I could go on quoting inspiring scriptures, but these minister to me beyond words. Happy Sunday yall.

2 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Olasam12(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
It all depend on the kind of situation you find yourself. The whole word of God is very good and important for development and transformation of your life.Read and observe it. Serve God in truth and in holiness.
Happy Sunday To You All.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by Maryojoma(f): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nice one... God bless u
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life by SYLVESTER777: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHECK OUT JEREMIAH 33:3....WONDERFUL PROMISE !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.