Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,467 members, 7,891,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Who Created GOD??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created GOD??? (3753 Views)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ola17:

This is quite logical and humane, I learnt from it. Thanks a lot Max. And also thanks to Jehovah! grin

You learnt to be heartless

Why should you call someone a beggar or useless because the person asked you for money?

How did he know anyone that asks you for money sees the other person as evil just because the other person doesn't give ?

He arrived at baseless conclusions and you called it humane......... brainwashing at its peak!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Boko Haram is more akin to your cult than me.
Posting the picture of a scammer is public service. Lmao. I’ll sacrifice my nairaland life to save the mugus. Call me the Unknown Christ, the only begotten Son of Chaos.

Anyway, mind your business.

It's OK you are free to do whatever you want but know that the same measurement you give out to others will come back to you. Matthew 7:1-4
So continue the community service as you want to paste pictures of someone who never robbed you. All i can see is a lazy people using Nairaland to extort money from gullible followers.
Begging is not a crime punishable by law in Nigeria! smiley
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Why should you call someone a beggar or useless because the person asked you for money?
How did he know anyone that asks you for money sees the other person as evil just because the other person doesn't give ?
He arrived at baseless conclusions and you called it humane......... brainwashing at its peak!

Child, you can do better than begging! undecided
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK you are free to do whatever you want but know that the same measurement you give out to others will come back to you. Matthew 7:1-4
So continue the community service as you want to paste pictures of someone who never robbed you. All i can see is a lazy people using Nairaland to extort money from gullible followers.

You don't know what laziness is and you're being too lazy to find out.

You don't know what gullible means.

Let that bastard keep wasting his time.... accusing like a deranged baboon.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Child, you can do better than begging! undecided

Nonsense!

You don't know what I have done except asking for help!

I have done a lot but you're too lazy to ask!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Ola17: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Alright.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ola17:

This is quite logical and humane, I learnt from it. Thanks a lot Max. And also thanks to Jehovah! grin

Well it's JEHOVAH'S point of view.
That's why David a man like God's heart could say:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not WANT. Psalms 23:1

Note that David never said i shall not NEED because all humans (including God's servants) NEEDS: FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER
But because human's wants are unlimited and motivated by greed true servants of God don't think about WANTS rather we pray to JEHOVAH for our NEEDS {Matthew 9:11} we know that JEHOVAH no fit do am make we no get our needs because if such should happen then He (Jehovah Himself) has denied the faith because in His words it's written that whoever fails to provide for members of His house has denied the faith {1Timothy 5:8} that's why His Son was damn sure that JEHOVAH always will provide for our needs! Matthew 6:32

What JEHOVAH will never do is to support anyone who is GREEDY! Matthew 6:24

Thanks for your time, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Created GOD??? by KnownUnknown: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Shove that Bible where the sun doesn’t shine.
If those nonsense words meant anything, half your cult leaders would be maimed or in jail, not living fat off the hog.

A f#cking Jehovah witness cult member shouldn’t accuse anyone of gullibility. Don’t let the shards from your glass house maim you when the stones come flying back. Lol
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Shove that Bible where the sun doesn’t shine.
If those nonsense words meant anything, half your cult leaders would be maimed or in jail, not living fat off the hog.

No wahala go ahead and please yourself! smiley
Re: Who Created GOD??? by KnownUnknown: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala go ahead and please yourself! smiley

Go ahead and f#ck off. smiley
Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
You stupidly fall into the hand of someone who has no regards for God's word like you and now you want to hurt him afterwards.

@ Ola17, do you still doubt what i said earlier?

Giving money to someone simply because he asked for it will never promote PEACE between the giver and receiver but ENMITY! smiley

KnownUnknown:

Go ahead and f#ck off.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by KnownUnknown: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You stupidly fall into the hand of someone who has no regards for God's word like you and now you want to hurt him afterwards.

Giving money to someone simply because he asked for it will never promote PEACE between the giver and receiver but ENMITY! smiley

You dumb animal, where did I or the criminal say anything insinuating an exchange of money between us?

That’s a rhetorical question.

Your fellow cult member lending support to your imbecility is par for the course.

You “stupidly” serve as mugu for some thieving whites in America, so maybe that’s why you are attempting to protect this scammer.

“God’s words” is the epitome of a nonsensical phrase. Lol
The day words come out of your god’s mouth instead of coming out of the mouths of men, or the allegorical nonsense written by misogynistic men, is the day I become a Jehovah witness a.k.a. A day that will NEVER come.

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD??? by Ola17: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Giving money to a career beggar is counterproductive, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:

You dumb animal, where did I or the criminal say anything insinuating an exchange of money between us?
That’s a rhetorical question.
Your fellow cult member lending support to your imbecility is par for the course.
You “stupidly” serve as mugu for some thieving whites in America, so maybe that’s why you are attempting to protect this scammer.
“God’s words” is the epitome of a nonsensical phrase. Lol
The day words come out of your god’s mouth instead of coming out of the mouths of men, or the allegorical nonsense written by misogynistic men, is the day I become a Jehovah witness a.k.a. A day that will NEVER come.

Chai, see stupidity of the highest order! cheesy

If not because you sent him money how did you get his picture?
He hinted us that the picture you're having is real but it's that of the POS operator through whom he catch the money you sent to him.
Guy just calm down he's not your enemy you gave him something and please let it go!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He hinted us that the picture you're having is real but it's that of the POS operator through whom he catch the money you sent to him.
Guy just calm down he's not your enemy you gave him something and please let it go!

That bastard sent nothing to me
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ola17:

Giving money to a career beggar is counterproductive, I agree.

Career beggar......in your dreams... you're not meant to feel any better than anyone asking anyone for help!

Keep the effects of your brainwashing to yourself!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by KnownUnknown: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Monkey brain cultist, your imbecility doesn’t extend to me. Forget about crystano’s money , your Governing Body are expecting their monthly tribute.

I got his picture by reading the Words of Borg. Who is Borg?
Borg is the Arch-God who f#cked Jehovah in the ass before Otem locked him in a spiritual cage. Jesus witnessed it.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Ola17: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Career beggar......in your dreams... you're not meant to feel any better than anyone asking anyone for help!

Keep the effects of your brainwashing to yourself!

alright.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by jalodo2: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crystyano:

We shall see who is wise.

The person being called a thief is a POS operator.

I was never a Muslim and I will never be one.

Let's see who will be confirmed guilty.

Defamation is an offence.

You have called me names before
...... but you didn't go as far as abusing someone that's not on Nairaland.

We shall see.
. Someone that stays in ikorodu and av d time should find out d address and name. It's time your family takes u to psychiatric home. You bully people to give u money. Yup sit down in one place pressing phone from morning till night with various monikers. Scammer
Re: Who Created GOD??? by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Thank God.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:28am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.

Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"

And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...

*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-

So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!

WHY?

"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??

If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.

Now who created GOD??

Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD

When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance

When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD

Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

oteneaaron:

I now know for a FACT that I am child of God and the spirit of my Father lives WITHIN me - I never needed any Governing Body or religion between me and my creator.

Please oteneaaron i will like you to expatiate on the highlighted how you and your folks created your god and at the same time claim you are a child of what you know you and your folks CREATED?
Re: Who Created GOD??? by oteneaaron(m): 6:32am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

Please oteneaaron i will like you to expatiate on the highlighted how you and your folks created your god and at the same time claim you are a child of what you know you and your folks CREATED?

Read my post below CAREFULLY.

You will find the answer you seek.

oteneaaron:

You have a strong point here.

8 years ago was when I created this thread that Max spoke about - https://www.nairaland.com/2871008/created-god

During that period, I had recently began my intensive research into the history of the JW cult.

Because of that, I immediately started having doubts about what I had been taught as the "truth" my whole life -

It was at this point in my life that atheism started to look attractive hence the reason for that thread.

I just couldn't bring myself to believe that God who is supposed to be all knowing and all powerful could be in support of a religion that -

1. Has made false prophecies concerning the end of the world throughout its history (1870,1914,1925,1975)

2. Protects child sexual abusers with the two witness rule,

3. Continues to lie about their fundamental doctrine of 1914 and 1919 - after all, 607 BCE turned out to be a LIE,

4. Claimed the United Nation's is the red-colored scarlett beast in the book of revelation, but still ended up as a registered member of the UN for 10 years - until they were exposed,

5. LIED that I wasn't a child of God, I was only a friend of God,

6. LIED that they didn't support wars but are making money from the sales of weapons of war and tobacco cigarettes.

It made me think - if God could truly support such an evil religious organization, then I'd rather become an atheist.

Later down the line, I took my research further to study - the true origins of Christianity, Cosmology, Ancient Philosophy and History - this was what led me to change my views.

I now know for a FACT that I am child of God and the spirit of my Father lives WITHIN me - I never needed any Governing Body or religion between me and my creator.

I know for a FACT that the god of the JW cult is neither omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent therefore, their god cannot be the Infinite Mind behind all creation.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:37am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

Read my post below CAREFULLY.
You will find the answer you seek.

I've read it now please can you just summarize the answer in a short paragraph?

How you and your folks created your God and at the same time you claim you're a child of that creature but now you are calling on everyone to join you in trashing that creature!
Re: Who Created GOD??? by oteneaaron(m): 6:41am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

I've read it now please can you just summarize the answer in a short paragraph?

How you and your folks created your God and at the same time you claim you're a child of that creature but now you are calling on everyone to join you in trashing that creature!

If you have truly read it CAREFULLY, you wouldn't be asking for a summary.

Here it is again.

oteneaaron:

You have a strong point here.

8 years ago was when I created this thread that Max spoke about - https://www.nairaland.com/2871008/created-god

During that period, I had recently began my intensive research into the history of the JW cult.

Because of that, I immediately started having doubts about what I had been taught as the "truth" my whole life -

It was at this point in my life that atheism started to look attractive hence the reason for that thread.

I just couldn't bring myself to believe that God who is supposed to be all knowing and all powerful could be in support of a religion that -

1. Has made false prophecies concerning the end of the world throughout its history (1870,1914,1925,1975)

2. Protects child sexual abusers with the two witness rule,

3. Continues to lie about their fundamental doctrine of 1914 and 1919 - after all, 607 BCE turned out to be a LIE,

4. Claimed the United Nation's is the red-colored scarlett beast in the book of revelation, but still ended up as a registered member of the UN for 10 years - until they were exposed,

5. LIED that I wasn't a child of God, I was only a friend of God,

6. LIED that they didn't support wars but are making money from the sales of weapons of war and tobacco cigarettes.

It made me think - if God could truly support such an evil religious organization, then I'd rather become an atheist.

Later down the line, I took my research further to study - the true origins of Christianity, Cosmology, Ancient Philosophy and History - this was what led me to change my views.

I know for a FACT that the god of the JW cult is neither omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent therefore, their god cannot be the Infinite Mind behind all creation.
Re: Who Created GOD??? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:44am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

If you have truly read it CAREFULLY, you wouldn't be asking for a summary.
Here it is again.

Please oteneaaron you can't convince me that only the group named Jehovah's Witnesses that was formed in less than 200 years ago created the God mankind has been worshiping throughout human history nah!

So if that religion didn't meet up with your own perception of God is there no other religion out there?

You and i know for sure that there are thousands of religions out there and most of them disagree with the teachings and doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses so what really baffles me now is how you summed up everything about the existence of God after studying just a single religion out of thousands whereas none of the remaining agreed with this your former religion.

Could it be that it's only this religion that can tell you everything about God? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.